blackpixxel

TF47 Launchers [WIP]

Mate, you have a lot of mods with a lot of errors. Did you try to reproduce the problem with CBA, TPW mods and tf47_launchers only?

BlackPixxel, if it possible, implement ACE3 disposable system :)

Yep, but they were all working fine till this TF-47 update... and I´ve tested with only CBA/TPW/TF47 and here´s the result... TPW still inoperative!

rpt again

cheers!

Arghh, no update without new errors..

Thank you all for the reports. I have no idea what could cause this, but maybe it is this new part of the config:

class CfgFunctions
{
class tf47_launchers_Config
{
	class tf47_launchers_init
	{
		class tf47_launchers_INIT_Function
		{
			file = "\tf47_launchers\m3maaws\scripts\tf47_disposable.sqf";
			postinit = 1;
		};
	};
};
};

Is it possible that this somehow conflicts with other mods?

I haven't changed anything else CBA related.

EDIT: Problem is found, fix will be released later.

A temporary solution for those who have problems is to run the older version of the mod on the server while the clients can use the newer one.

Edited by BlackPixxel

-AT4 should always work now

Still the same AT4-problems here as before the update.

And the VVS in my missions stopped working producing this error and leaving the vehicles list empty:

arma32015-06-0117-43-btp47.jpg

Forget TPW and use ACE3

What???? I use ACE3 and TPW, they don´t overlap... you´re confusing it with TMR or even AGM maybe? TPW is for SP enhancement, you should try it too...

Now it could work.

I hosted the Support Stratis Mission for testing. With 1.3.6 & AGM, the mission didn't load and was stuck in the loading screen, as you told me. With the new 1.3.7 it was loading correctly. Same with TPW. Although I don't know this mod, I didn't notice any difference with 1.3.6. With 1.3.7 it suddenly showed a hint after the mission loaded with the working modules, and some additional HUD-info.

So it looks like it is working now, but I cannot promise it.

Download Version 1.3.7

Dropbox (59 MB): https://www.dropbox.com/s/vu5m40jlii7e7ul/%40tf47_launchers.rar?dl=0

This modification requires CBA to work: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?178224-CBA-Community-Base-Addons-ARMA-3

any plans to make a launcher menu to ACE style? for m3?

Now it could work.

I hosted the Support Stratis Mission for testing. With 1.3.6 & AGM, the mission didn't load and was stuck in the loading screen, as you told me. With the new 1.3.7 it was loading correctly. Same with TPW. Although I don't know this mod, I didn't notice any difference with 1.3.6. With 1.3.7 it suddenly showed a hint after the mission loaded with the working modules, and some additional HUD-info.

So it looks like it is working now, but I cannot promise it.

Download Version 1.3.7

Dropbox (59 MB): https://www.dropbox.com/s/vu5m40jlii7e7ul/%40tf47_launchers.rar?dl=0

This modification requires CBA to work: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?178224-CBA-Community-Base-Addons-ARMA-3

Thanks Black_Pixxel! TPW is working again... didn´t try AGM thou, but everything is nice with TPW, VVS and ACE3 =)

:YAY!:

cheers!

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

Quick question about the Rhs compatibility patch.

Can i just take the pbo's from the patch and throw them in the @tf47_launcers > addons folder?

Or do i have too run them as 2 different @ in the launch parameters?

Thx for a GREAT MOD, i was a gunner on Carl Gustav back in the day, and the *pling* sound when opening and closing sounds so much alike the real thing.

Not to mention the firing sound :D

I don't think it comes from PG services as it does not include any scripting but only weapons and stuff. (as far as I can remember)

Is you CBA up to date ?

I have just checked it, yes it is up to date (rc7).

I don't think it comes from PG services as it does not include any scripting but only weapons and stuff. (as far as I can remember)

Is you CBA up to date ?

The only scripting should be for randomizing unit uniforms/items upon initialization.

Check out this hotfixed CBA version, it must correct all those misbehavior on mods lately (PG_services was overwriting default _XEH/ EH so it was mixing up with ACE3 and TF47 launchers...)

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?178224-CBA-Community-Base-Addons-ARMA-3&p=2946732&viewfull=1#post2946732

cheers!

Absolutely marvellous CG.

When the SMAW arrives, will its spotter rifle be functional? If so, any chance you'll include both the tracer and tracer-starburst versions of the 9x51 mm spotter round?

tf47_m3maaws_heat

tf47_m3maaws_hedp

Are able to catastrophically destroy all RHS Tanks from the front in one singel hit.

This is a huge issue with the HEDP round in particular.

EDIT: This is with the RHS compatibility patch used.

I have just tried and didn't get this issue (with ACE3 enabled).

tf47_m3maaws_heat

tf47_m3maaws_hedp

Are able to catastrophically destroy all RHS Tanks from the front in one singel hit.

This is a huge issue with the HEDP round in particular.

EDIT: This is with the RHS compatibility patch used.

class tf47_m3maaws_HEDP: RocketBase

{

ais_ce_penetrators[]=

{

"tf47_m3maaws_hedp_penetrator"

};

hit=2350;

indirectHit=61;

indirectHitRange=5.0999999;

};

class tf47_m3maaws_HEAT: RocketBase

{

ais_ce_penetrators[]=

{

"tf47_m3maaws_heat_penetrator"

};

hit=335;

indirectHit=45;

indirectHitRange=4.0999999;

};

Be sure you have the compatibility patch in use because that is likely where the issue lies.

Oh, thanks! Looks like I forgot to delete the Zero after changing the value. I will update it later, this is not how a HEDP should behave ;)

Thank you for your help!

Do you have plan to make a Gustav reload time a bit slowly or make a animation much longer with custom animation? for future ACE feature which is supporter reload the gustav for gunner

• Like 1

Oh, thanks! Looks like I forgot to delete the Zero after changing the value. I will update it later, this is not how a HEDP should behave ;)

Thank you for your help!

Dude I'll ask here one more time. Now I'm not asking for 3D model cause I understand that you'll afraid of ripping your work. I'm okay with that.. but could you make a blueprints of MAAWS? It's the closest 3D model I will ever find on internet (this one from CoD AW is not even correct). So, only blueprints I need.. in real measurement 1:1.. Please

I don't know if it has been reported already but one can fire up to three shots with all AT4 variants if the trigger is pulled quickly enough.

In order to replicate this bug you need to pick up an AT4, do not press "R", fire it even though the launcher should be not prepped, now press "R" then fire again, press "R" once more and fire a third time.

Our community loves the details of the TF47 AT4s and obviously a lot of work as gone into them. Unfortunately, we won't be able to employ them until this is fixed due to worries of players being able to abuse this in PvP and Coop.

Kudos on this pack, it is really a great collection!

Edited by JamesClarke