blackpixxel

TF47 Launchers [WIP]

How is the next update coming a long?

Hi,

After a long break I am now working on the SMAW again - http://imgur.com/a/eaK4C

Now it is time to reduce the polycount and to begin with the textures.

With the phenomenal announcment of ACE 3 I also want to use it as requirement, so that the AT4 uses the ACE disposable system, which I expect to work perfectly and not as unreliable as my solution.

Looking great, I know my unit is looking forward to using the AT4's and the SMAW's from you guys when it's ready.

Looking great, I know my unit is looking forward to using the AT4's and the SMAW's from you guys when it's ready.

Hi the AT4 is already in. SMAW is in progress as Pixxel Stated above.

Hi,

After a long break I am now working on the SMAW again - http://imgur.com/a/eaK4C

Now it is time to reduce the polycount and to begin with the textures.

With the phenomenal announcment of ACE 3 I also want to use it as requirement, so that the AT4 uses the ACE disposable system, which I expect to work perfectly and not as unreliable as my solution.

So hyped for the SMAW and ACE3 compatability. Also hyped for something else quite exciting in the future ;)

Hi BlackPixxel,

first of all: Great work! My group loves your launchers!

We encountered one little problem.

Every time we used "Airburst" on any "AiA" (Chernarus, takistan, etc) map the rocket exploded randomly. Sometimes it exploded right after firing it, killing everyone in close range. Sometimes it just exploded after 150 meters instead of 300m and so on.

RPT does not really tell us something except of maybe this.

11:08:00 Error in expression <positionX>

11:08:00 Error position: <positionX>

11:08:00 Error Undefined variable in expression: positionx

11:08:00 Error in expression <positionY>

11:08:00 Error position: <positionY>

11:08:00 Error Undefined variable in expression: positiony

11:08:00 Error in expression <positionZ>

11:08:00 Error position: <positionZ>

11:08:00 Error Undefined variable in expression: positionz

11:08:00 Error during compilation of bin\config.bin/CfgCloudlets/m3maawsExhaustSmokeRefractMed.position

11:08:00 Error during evaluation of expression _position in m3maawsExhaustSmokeRefractMed

Not sure if it has something to do with a wrong calculated distance?

Hi BlackPixxel - amazing work with these launchers, my group uses these all the time as they are simply the best launchers around. A quick question on the SMAW front, will it have dual firing modes? By which I mean the real life version has the spotting rifle build in which fires rounds which are ballistically matched to the rockets. I know that is probably very difficult to implement ingame but it would be brilliant if it was.

Thanks for the continued hard work!

Hello, love the Launchers. I come here to report an issue, I'm not sure if it's already known but in Multiplayer we have issues with the AT4 not being able to "arm" itself, works perfectly all the time in Singleplayer, however as soon as we play with the AT4 on the dedicated server, it fails to arm.

In some cases, we've been able to reload the thing by reloading/arming as you are switching to the Launcher, however this only works for some, and fails to work for others, does anyone else have this issue being unable to load the AT4?

Cheers for the good work, hope to see more AT launchers with Ranging capabilities!

I think the AT4 reload issue should be gone when ACE 3 gets released, they already had a perfect disposable-script for ACE 2.

I also found the reason for the airburst-bug now (hopefully). It was an ATL/ASL issue. It worked on the close to sealevel airport at stratis where I always tested it, but the higher the terrain the closer the airburst would happen.

A stupid error of me, I will fix that soon.

Any plans to now integrate with ace 3's disposable system? Also any new updates in regards to M72 or Javelin? Cheers!

just a quick question:

ace enables the reloading of launchers by the at-assistant. any plans of also enabling that für the carl gustav?

Please tell me that beautiful SMAW is coming, it looks so wonderful!

*EDIT*

HANGON, I just tried out the mod after it supposedly needing an update and the SMAW is there. Has this suddenly just come about?

Hurp durp hurp, it was RHS' one, damn! However it is cool how RHS one removes the rocket tube when it is on your back.

The level of durpness is unreal, turns out a mod added CUP which explains my confusion.

Edited by Vulcanexius
WAIT A SECOND

After updating to the latest version from an old version from sometime before the AT4 made it in I now hear an incredibly loud swooshing fly-by noise from the round on top of the weapon itself when firing, happens with both launchers. Quite annoying, anyone else get this?

I can not confirm. All perfectly fine on my end. Are you running additional mods like JSRS or similar?

The latest CBA and two uniform packs. The uniform packs aren't replacing anything. Used the same setup before updating and it was fine.

Edited by Aikmofobi

Great mod, but I found several errors in logs. Is it legal to modify this addon for other users?

My group is running ACE, RHS Russian Armed Forces and TF47 Launchers with the following issues.

Launchers work fine in SINGLE PLAYER and LISTEN SERVER environments. However when we try and run the same setups in a dedicated environment, the AT4 can never be loaded even if it is retrieved from the original TF47 box. the MAAWS works fine, however. IS there any solution to this?

Re-log. We have this issue in our community, and a re-log tends to sort it.

Hallo guys.

Ran into a problem today...

I am loading ind a AT4 bye a script...

Script

clearAllItemsFromBackpack player;

clearBackpackCargo player;

removeAllWeapons player;

removeAllItems player;

removeBackpack player;

removeHeadgear player;

removeUniform player;

removeVest player;

{player unassignItem _x;player removeItem _x} forEach assignedItems player;

Player addUniform "UK_2010_MultiTerrain_3Para_FieldUniform1";

Player addVest "STKR_Osprey_MG";

Player addBackpack "STKR_MLode";

{player linkItem _x} forEach ["itemCompass","itemWatch","itemMap","tf_anprc152_1"];

for "_i" from 0 to 6 do {player addItemToVest "UK3CB_BAF_30Rnd"};

for "_i" from 7 to 8 do {player addItemToVest "HandGrenade"};

for "_i" from 9 to 10 do {player addItemToVest "ACE_M84"};

Player addHeadgear "STKR_MK7_ScrimB";

Player addItem "Chemlight_green";

Player addItem "Chemlight_red";

Player addItem "Smokeshell";

Player addItem "ACE_EarPlugs";

Player addItem "ACE_IR_Strobe_Item";

Player addItem "ACE_packingBandage";

Player addItem "ACE_packingBandage";

Player addItem "ACE_fieldDressing";

Player addItem "ACE_fieldDressing";

Player addItem "ACE_quikclot";

Player addItem "ACE_quikclot";

Player addItem "ACE_epinephrine";

Player addItem "ACE_epinephrine";

Player addItem "ACE_Morphine";

Player addItem "ACE_Morphine";

Player addItem "ACE_tourniquet";

Player addItem "ACE_personalAidKit";

Player addItem "ACE_microDAGR",

unitBackpack Player addMagazineCargo ["DemoCharge_Remote_Mag",1];

unitBackpack Player addItemCargo ["ACE_M26_Clacker",1];

Player addWeapon "tf47_at4_heat";

Player addWeapon "UK3CB_BAF_L85A2_RIS";

Player selectWeapon "UK3CB_BAF_L85A2_RIS";

Player addPrimaryWeaponItem "UK3CB_BAF_SpecterLDS_Dot_3D";

Player addPrimaryWeaponItem "UK3CB_BAF_LLM_IR";

if(sunOrMoon > 0.5) then

{

player addItemToBackpack "STKR_HMNVS";

}

else

{

player linkItem "STKR_HMNVS";

};

But the launchers is emtye.... Pressing "R" isernt doing enything...

eny ieders??

Hi,

here is a smaller update which should solve most of the issues.

-AT4 should always work now

-airburst of HE and flare is fixed

-new recoil (there was none after the last Arma 3 patch)

-backblast configured for ACE 3

-adjusted shouldered AT4 position

I also added a classname for a M3 with already attached scoped (e.g. for vehicle loadouts), and 4 NATO-units with AT4's & M3.

It looks like RHS has changed the way how their armor-system works, which made the launchers nearly completely ineffective. This should be solved now, which means that the optional RHS-patch is also updated.

Download Version 1.3.6

Dropbox (59 MB): https://www.dropbox.com/s/vu5m40jlii7e7ul/%40tf47_launchers.rar?dl=0

This modification requires CBA to work: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?178224-CBA-Community-Base-Addons-ARMA-3

RHS Compatibility Patch 1.2

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmx0xgaojwxisc1/%40tf47_launchers_rhs.rar?dl=0

Have fun!

Edited by BlackPixxel

Updated mod v1.2 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey BlackPixxel , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

BlackPixxel, I have a major bug to report: your latest version of the TF47 Launchers is causing TPW_Mods as well some of CBA dependent mods and routines to cease working!

Don´t know what could be the cause, but here´s my rpt just in case!

I´ve reverted to your previous version, and everything is fine! But 1.3.6 causes this nasty CBA disabling mods effect =(

cheers!

Mate, you have a lot of mods with a lot of errors. Did you try to reproduce the problem with CBA, TPW mods and tf47_launchers only?

BlackPixxel, if it possible, implement ACE3 disposable system :)

Just updated, and been having the very same issues: the missions just stop loading and it seems everything just stops working.

Running AGM and CBA, latest.