blackpixxel

TF47 Launchers [WIP]

I noticed a bug that when I load an AT-4 through VA sometimes I can't use the reload function. I try equipping a round into my inventory but it disappears when I exit VA. Other than that the animations and textures look amazing.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks BlackPixxel for this mod. Do you have any plans of adding optional config to add compatibility with RHS damage system? This will helps a lot peoples which plays Arma3 using RHS: Escalation.

I noticed a bug that when I load an AT-4 through VA sometimes I can't use the reload function. I try equipping a round into my inventory but it disappears when I exit VA. Other than that the animations and textures look amazing.

Keep up the good work!

It's not a bug mate. AT4 is one shot disposable and you can't reload.

Edited by TokyoIndia
my phone derped and posted a half written message. :(

Hey there, looks like the latest update 1.3.2 is causing some fairly serious issues. My RPT is getting spammed with this message: "given item with name: [tf47_fakeitem_at4] isn't linked to a weapon!"

http://puu.sh/g9BW6/73e9fa5d32.png

It also crashes the game with a DX error (http://puu.sh/g9BXZ/b70e3edece.png). The graphics driver crashes essentially. This happened to us in multiplayer.

Yep, the item-error should be fixed in the update that I try to upload tonight. Not sure if the graphics driver crash is related to that, I don't think so.

An second RHS-compatibility-mod will also get uploaded, so that it gets compatible to their advanced damage system.

The community I play with have had the same issue as ShocknAwe reported. Both the rpt spam and graphics driver crash. We will let you know if either continue after we patch when its online. :)

Had your new AT-4 in our repo for some days now and I finally got the chance to test it. I am amazed by the level of detail and it's the single-use launcher I've always dreamed of.

One little suggestion would be to not auto-delete the launcher once used but keep the "used tube" in the players inventory until he drops it himself. Other than that it's just top notch

Hi,

as promised,here is another smaller update. The most important thing is the optional RHS compatibility patch, which changes the damage of the launchers to the penetration-based RHS system.

The rpt-spam should be gone as well now. Another case where preparing the AT4 did not work should be removed as well. I hope everything works.

Download Version 1.3.3

Dropbox (73 MB): https://www.dropbox.com/s/vu5m40jlii7e7ul/%40tf47_launchers.rar?dl=0

This modification requires CBA to work: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?178224-CBA-Community-Base-Addons-ARMA-3

Optional RHS-compatibility patch: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmx0xgaojwxisc1/%40tf47_launchers_rhs.rar?dl=0

It's not a bug mate. AT4 is one shot disposable and you can't reload.

I don't mean reload, I can't initially shoot it, there is no round in it, and I have no scroll option to put up the iron sight animation.

I don't mean reload, I can't initially shoot it, there is no round in it, and I have no scroll option to put up the iron sight animation.

Ah sorry my bad!

Also thank you to the team for the update.

Thank you so much for the patch Blackpixxel, that was FAST!

Much love from Finland.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

I did some testing for RHS compatibility and I noticed following issues:

- Sometimes (most of the time) original damage values doesn't get overwritten.

To fix that you need to ensure that compatibility addon gets loaded after launcher addon to do that you need to add launcher addon to compatibility's required addons.

You're also inheriting rhs_ammo_3bk12_penetrator which might not be loaded, fix is same as for the previous one - add rhs_c_heavyweapons to required addons.

requiredAddons[] = {"tf47_m3maaws", "rhs_c_heavyweapons"};

- Both AT4 and MAAWS have same cfgPatches class tf47_m3maaws which might cause issues.

- There are more inheritance issues in your config e.g. you're inheriting RocketBase and CA_LauncherMagazine but neither might actually be loaded (vanilla stuff most likely gets loaded before addons but I'd add those parents and whatever else you're inheriting to required addons just to be sure.).

Oh, but when compatibility patch actually works damage is much better, no more one shotting M1A2 from front armor with MAAWS HEAT round.

You still might want to do some minor tweaking (MAAWS, I didn't test AT4):

- indirecthit values seem a bit high

- HEAT rounds seems too efficient against T-72 and T-80 variants

Okay, here is another update which should fix the required-addon thing. I have never really done it before, so thanks alot for your help Tikka!

For me it always worked before, but I had the mods in the correct order in the Arma-launcher.

Download Version 1.3.4

Dropbox (73 MB): https://www.dropbox.com/s/vu5m40jlii7e7ul/%40tf47_launchers.rar?dl=0

This modification requires CBA to work: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?178224-CBA-Community-Base-Addons-ARMA-3

RHS Compatibility Patch 1.1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmx0xgaojwxisc1/%40tf47_launchers_rhs.rar?dl=0

(For Armaholic & PlayWithSix: I think it would be less complicated if the RHS-Patch would be a seperate addon. For the regular user it is not that obvious that he has to move a file inside the modfolder.)

Edited by BlackPixxel

For some reason I have the ability to reload the AT-4, I imagine because you are given a weightless round in your inventory when you load. This not only generated 2 rounds but allowed me to reload if I somehow found more. I know that STI Launchers fixed this but I don't know how. Besides that a wonderful mod.

I just want to say that you did an excellent job on this addon so far. Keep up the good work!

Hi BlackPixxel,

Please ensure distinct and tagged cfgPatches classes are used.

Right now you have both the RHS config and your main addon use:

class CfgPatches {
class my_addon_classname {

Also requiredAddons is still empty.

Also get rid of that rogue Disable_XEH_Logging entry in cfgPatches please. What is weapon addon doing trying to disable logging anyways. Should be up to user to use -nologs for that.

Big thanks for these high quality launchers !

Edited by Robalo

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

New mod v1.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@BlackPixxel;

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way by using any filesharing service and add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Wonderful launchers, not sure you know about these RPT errors or not. But here they are.

I shot a total of 3 launchers, one of each kind. Look's like it throws the "Error during evaluation of expression _position in m3maawsExhaustSmokeRefractMed" every time one is shot.

16:41:15 Error in expression <positionX>

16:41:15 Error position: <positionX>

16:41:15 Error Undefined variable in expression: positionx

16:41:15 Error in expression <positionY>

16:41:15 Error position: <positionY>

16:41:15 Error Undefined variable in expression: positiony

16:41:15 Error in expression <positionZ>

16:41:15 Error position: <positionZ>

16:41:15 Error Undefined variable in expression: positionz

16:41:15 Error during compilation of bin\config.bin/CfgCloudlets/m3maawsExhaustSmokeRefractMed.position

16:41:15 Error during evaluation of expression _position in m3maawsExhaustSmokeRefractMed

16:41:35 Error during evaluation of expression _position in m3maawsExhaustSmokeRefractMed

16:41:56 Error during evaluation of expression _position in m3maawsExhaustSmokeRefractMed

Otherwise everything works wonderfully.

Amazing job! These launchers are awesome! I had one weird thing though where the ASORG gear selector would recognize the AT4s but not the MAAWS and also putting this addweaponcargo ["tf47_m3maaws", 1]; doesn't seem to add the MAAWS to the vehicle.

Thanks!