code34

[MP][COOP] COMBAT ASSAULT - Official Thread

virtual arsenal, permits the same thing on client side. You dont have to play the mission to prepare and save your loadout.

You can alone prepare your preset loadout and save them to use it later.

I play like this, and it take me 5 seconds to load my assault, AA, at , etc preset in the virtual arsenal mission.

i understand the problem but it s more relative to the player discipline and rules of server, not the option. Does they follow rules or not, are they compliant to the military simulation ?

other things or ready to official release ? :)

The last version is compatible with ALL existing maps without any editing or modification requirements

for windows:

rename the file combat_assault.altis.pbo to combat_assault.chernarus.pbo

and it s done !

for linux

create a symbolic link combat_assault.chernarus.pbo to combat_assault.altis.pbo

and it s done !

it works with all existing map official or unofficial

https://www.dropbox.com/s/83boh6po5nqz0mw/combat_assault_1.39.altis.pbo?dl=0

• Like 1

Regarding my last post I am aware that you can create loadouts offline and then just quickly load them in mission and I agree with your other comments. Sometimes the discipline is difficult but that's something I'll have to work on.

Anyway I just downloaded v1.39 from the dropbox link but I can't get it to start when hosting a local LAN server. I even tried it with no mods loaded to make sure it wasn't a mod conflict. I click play and it never leaves the mission selection screen. What could I be doing wrong?

Also is 1.39 the first version that is compatible with other terrains or can 1.34 also be run on other terrains? Thanks for the great work.

hi

i dont know for the mission loading :( try to restart arma or computer and try again, it could be fix the problem.

1.39 should be the only one to do it with out modifications.

I tried both restarting arma and the computer and 1.39 still will not start, 1.34 works fine. I wonder if I may have gotten a corrupt download from dropbox. Any chance you could provide a zipped up copy to download. That usually helps protect it from possible transfer damage. I'll try downloading it again.

try to rename the file to : combat_assault.altis.pbo :)

Hello  Code34..  is it possbile to add mods like RHS ? would be great

it should also already works with RHS :) if you can try it and give me feedbacks

• Like 1

@code34  Why the  Air Vehicles of NPC is not attacking ? thats a shame I think.. there was a NPC  Armed ORCA and jets... they flown like attacking us but didnt shoot.....

14 minutes ago, MrFies said:

@code34  Why the  Air Vehicles of NPC is not attacking ? thats a shame I think.. there was a NPC  Armed ORCA and jets... they flown like attacking us but didnt shoot.....

normaly they should.

Were you in vehicle or as infantry ?

ok yes it wook only a bit :D its a great mod nice... thx ; D  is there a possible way for you to add   earplugs ? 

i dont know where to add it. Roll menu is already long :)

On 20/1/2017 at 2:20 PM, code34 said:

Neverminde sir. works perfectly

@code34 is it possible to speak with you dude ?  and you should update your front page with latest version ;D

I added the earplug script and you can use it by pressing  "END" Key  (Toggle)     and what do you mean with long scroll menu ?  I have only two options...   1st  Deployment   2nd  vehicle spawner...

the front page is not yet update cause it s a beta release.

You can find me on ts combat-assault.eu, on twitch: twitch.tv/code34 or pm :)

how can you rearn vehicles ???

and  vehicle spawn cooldown is way to long (-:

for the moment there is no way to rearm vehicles, normaly they are ready to use and to destroy :) (time of life of a vehicle is few minutes)

do you really keep one a long time ?

Great work on the 1.39 version of this mission. My group is already enjoying this a lot. Couple of questions if you don't mind...

1. We noticed that even if we disable the convoys via the parameters in the lobby, they still are created from time to time.

2. We can't seem to spawn any air vehicles. Is that intentional or are we missing something.

3. Is there any way to disable enemy vehicles completely? We are a small group and even a few enemy vehicles makes it a fairly unbalanced fight.

Thanks.

Great, I'll update to this version today. I was at an airport both times I tried to spawn an air vehicle. Once at the main airfield on Altis and the other time at the AAF airfield south of the main airport, No air vehicles showed up in the list. This was in v1.39.8. I'll try again with this new version.

I've noticed that some RHS assets are available if the mods are active, but some are not, like the RHS HMMVs. It would be cool if we could use those.

18 hours ago, code34 said:

for the moment there is no way to rearm vehicles, normaly they are ready to use and to destroy :) (time of life of a vehicle is few minutes)

do you really keep one a long time ?

Yes of course... Im really Pilot. I cleared a square only with my Pawnee .... Used the Rockets for the  Tigris AA quick...  and soldiers are no problem for me ......   but I would like to speak to you to maybe help you if you want... I really would like to have a rearm script or add rearm Trucks.... but please no timer for them.. its a pain in the ass to wait 220sec for a vehicle and AI has XXXX Vehicles in a second ;D

Im living in EU too so  maybe we could speak in TS if you have time or so ...

!Vehicle Rearm script.  http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=19139

!Earplug script...  http://workupload.com/file/EBnvvwa  ( I couldnt find the armaholic link to this mod so I uploaded it.)

greetings MrFies