Sign in to follow this  
ModaFlanker

Make the latest beta version of Carrier Command on Steam the official patch?

The last update was in March, so I'm not sure if you are still updating this game or not. If there will be no more updates maybe the latest beta patch on Steam should become the official patch? Not everyone knows they need to enable the beta opt-in on Steam to get the latest patch.

How about a non Steam version too? Can`t find the Carrier_Command_Patch_1_07_0025_Beta_SDK patch even here.

Also, is that it? Have Bohemia stopped working on this? I was hoping that the Beta would be completed. Come on guys, many of us still love playing this game.

Come on guys, many of us still love playing this game.

920 views of this thread already and climbing, so there definitely is interest by those who own this game. I hope we get an official response someday.

I think those are just the people looking for that magic mouse acceleration patch and the other magic uncap island limit patch.......

If anyone is interested, I can upload the non-Steam 1_07_0025_Beta_SDK patch and post the link here. I kept most of the patches, so I can either upload that specific one or bundle them all into one compressed file.

I still have: 1_03, 1_04, 1_05, 1_06, 1_07, 1_07_0023 Beta sdk, and 1_07_0025 Beta sdk.

They come in handy when playing around with Deadly Islands and other mods.

If anyone is interested, I can upload the non-Steam 1_07_0025_Beta_SDK patch and post the link here. I kept most of the patches, so I can either upload that specific one or bundle them all into one compressed file.

I still have: 1_03, 1_04, 1_05, 1_06, 1_07, 1_07_0023 Beta sdk, and 1_07_0025 Beta sdk.

They come in handy when playing around with Deadly Islands and other mods.

You shouldn't have to.

This company is so bad that the link to their latest non steam beta patch is broken.....I mean come on. They've taken people's money, and then not even told them that they've stopped development. It's just ridiculous.