Sign in to follow this  
ran

Anybody playing nukezone ?

we could make a Flashpoint1985 forums members clan(s) ( we could also make a few clans and group them , peace treaties etc etc )

nukezone is an internet text based game like pimp war and the other classics

it's some kind of strategy game

www.nukezone.nu

nukezone is retty fun actually , already got a few people from ofpec in a clan

well i just joined for the sake of it lol

My LOT or whatever you call it is already worth 30K+ from 1K to start with lol

hey ... goood ? would you like to join a clan ? smile.gif

Kids here at school they like to play this game called StreetWarz, and I like to give them detentions when I catch them playing it. smile.gif

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ Sep. 24 2002,19:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Kids here at school they like to play this game called SteetWarz, and I like to give them detentions when I catch them playing it. smile.gif

-=Die Alive=-<span id='postcolor'>

ask them to play nukezone instead smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Sep. 24 2002,14:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ Sep. 24 2002,19:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Kids here at school they like to play this game called SteetWarz, and I like to give them detentions when I catch them playing it. smile.gif

ask them to play nukezone instead smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

They can't, that website is being blocked. I think it has to do with the word Nuke in it. I'm contacting the school board's ISP and getting them to block StreetWarz too. Anyway, why don't we just play OFP instead of Nukezone?

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ Sep. 24 2002,20:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif2--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Sep. 24 2002,14wow.gif2)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ Sep. 24 2002,19:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Kids here at school they like to play this game called SteetWarz, and I like to give them detentions when I catch them playing it. smile.gif

ask them to play nukezone instead smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

They can't, that website is being blocked.  I think it has to do with the word Nuke in it.  I'm contacting the school board's ISP and getting them to block StreetWarz too.  Anyway, why don't we just play OFP instead of Nukezone?

nukezone is good while surfing on the forums smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Sep. 24 2002,14:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">nukezone is good while surfing on the forums smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

And what, miss out on all the spamming n' bannings?

It would be fun if the mods made their own clan and we declared war on them. biggrin.gif It would be like having a dart board with a picture of your hated boss on it, just take shots at him.

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ Sep. 24 2002,20:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif9--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Sep. 24 2002,14wow.gif9)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">nukezone is good while surfing on the forums smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

It would be fun if the mods made their own clan and we declared war on them. biggrin.gif  It would be like having a dart board with a picture of your hated boss on it, just take shots at him.

we could do that , couldn't we ? smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ Sep. 24 2002,20:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">im on your fekking clan, ran. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

yeah .... and HHHEEEEEE WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE confused.gif? GET YOUR NETWORTH UP

tounge.gif j/K

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ Sep. 24 2002,20:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif9--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Sep. 24 2002,14wow.gif9)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">nukezone is good while surfing on the forums smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

It would be fun if the mods made their own clan and we declared war on them. biggrin.gif  It would be like having a dart board with a picture of your hated boss on it, just take shots at him.

We prefer killing you in OFP smile.gif

ran gimme your id and clan pw then i will join smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rob @ Sep. 25 2002,00:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ran gimme your id and clan pw then i will join smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

my ID : #55750

clan :

OFP WARRIORS (#11367)

password .... erm , guess it ..... the name of an expansion pack that has been released this summer ........

smile.gif

um i used your ID: 11367 but it wont accept resistance as a pw sad.gif

other couple of things ran, how many people are in your clan? and also delete your frikken inbox because i can't send any messages confused.gif

sorry ran, too late, im already in a clan now......