Which faction do you prefer to play as

I prefer to play as:  

87 members have voted

1. 1. I prefer to play as:

• CSAT
    • NATO (incl FIA)
    • AAF

In mil-sim/TvT/PvP/co-op.

Which faction do you prefer to play as, including deriv sub factions? Talking vanilla here.

CSAT

NATO/FIA

AAF

At the stage in designing a scenario where I could elaborate the mission content on a particular faction, while doing so for all three is too much time investment for this project. I am indifferent, so I am wondering what faction you prefer to play as?

TY.

CSAT

1: Most interesting Vehicles+Weapon systems

2: Don't have to look at their bug helmets every time I aim at someone

FIA or AAF. I never use CSAT in any of my missions, if I want to play Star Wars, there's already a lot of good games about it.

CSAT. They are simply more interesting to me and I like their look.

CSAT + carrier rigs. Obvious reasons being obvious. Also best urban camo.

CIVS. Hopefully, they'll get more love later. Need variations and stuff.

I like playing as CSAT more, I like their unguided launcher (RPG-42), I like their Katiba rifle, and I like the look of their units

But I play as NATO more often because that seems to be the default faction for most missions.

Don´t give a flying shit about my own faction, could be green smurfs, still no care.

I prefer to play against factions where i know how to call their damn vehicles though (Russians, Americans, etc.).

Like the csat

assets guns/everything... but the helmets.

---------- Post added at 04:23 ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 ----------

Hey you dev who made those csat helmets, I bet it was you that did the hideous wipeout turbines that look like a gpu malfunction.

Damn you. Hope you get a bag of coal this xmass.

I took AAF, though they are not guerilla enough for me. CSAT insectoids i dont like at all.

AAF all day. I like their standard Uniform, their voice acting is good, the maps we play on belong to them, and their vehicles are awesome. Gotta love the Leopard with the future upgrade on it's already outstanding platform. Their standard weapon (F-2000) is pretty damn reliable, and their standard pistol is .45, also very reliable. Air vehicles are great if you know how to use them. MRAP Strider is the best, because it's Engine is in the back, and it's also Amphibious, beating both the Hunter and the Ifrit in versatility.

CSAT. Just put a different helmet and vest on em, and they're freaking badass.

CSAT. Just put a different helmet and vest on em, and they're freaking badass.

Crew helmet and Khaki chest rig make them look pretty cool.

NATO or AAF

For some reason there is something about CSAT that I don't exactly like. I can't put my finger on it though.

actually prefer to play as contemporary but the more low tech looking soldiers i enjoy more.

I took AAF, though they are not guerilla enough for me. CSAT insectoids i dont like at all.

The AAF Aren't Guerilla forces - They're the national Army. The FIA are the Guerilla's.. So the AAF honestly should have better arms.. Its saddening they lack a Attack Chopper

The AAF Aren't Guerilla forces - They're the national Army. The FIA are the Guerilla's.. So the AAF honestly should have better arms.. Its saddening they lack a Attack Chopper

They have a light attack helo. BIS modelled AAF on a small nation similar to Malta where their military resources are limited hence the lack of heavy attack helo's and SPGs.

They have a light attack helo. BIS modelled AAF on a small nation similar to Malta where their military resources are limited hence the lack of heavy attack helo's and SPGs.

Still figure they'd have something different for a "attack" sortie. Doesn't have to be heavy - Just big enough to be used for more than transport. Seems unfair for the NATO and CSAT to have a heavy lift, two unarmed transports, 2 armed, and a attack - Maybe give them a old soviet chopper and say it was bought at a massive discount?

Like the csat

assets guns/everything... but the helmets.

---------- Post added at 04:23 ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 ----------

Hey you dev who made those csat helmets, I bet it was you that did the hideous wipeout turbines that look like a gpu malfunction.

Damn you. Hope you get a bag of coal this xmass.

Maybe this is an unpopular opinion but I very much like what they did with both the CSAT helmets and the A-164. They're being creative, which is something you don't ever see with games like CoD & BF. We've seen essentially the same thing from these games since they became popular, and they get old fast.

Well, i still don't see why no SPG's, i mean, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to mount a simple SPG/AA launcher on the top of Fennek (Strider). They have the latest advancement for the Leopard, which is a top tier tank, and the Hellcat is pretty good too. Though, Turkey is still running Cold War Era tanks, and they've managed to invent an attack helicopter similar to the Eurocopter Tiger. AAF shouldn't have a problem ordering a few Gunships from Germany/France, they have all their Armor to begin with. XD Anyhow, though.

Still figure they'd have something different for a "attack" sortie. Doesn't have to be heavy - Just big enough to be used for more than transport. Seems unfair for the NATO and CSAT to have a heavy lift, two unarmed transports, 2 armed, and a attack - Maybe give them a old soviet chopper and say it was bought at a massive discount?

A small island nation with 19,000 population having attack helicopters and fully fleshed out army?

Doesn't seem reasonable for them to even have main battle tanks. The WY-55 is more than enough firepower for a helicopter belonging to a small nation in a reasonably stable part of the world.

Little island nations would all be in the NATO fold, and rely on NATO military for defense.

Is everyone on the island working in the defense industry/military part-time?