Here is an overview of the latest version of DAS:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

looking great! what do you use to design and code your GUIs?

:icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin:

Rapport established......

I didn't realise how far you'd developed it. Really impressive stuff Drongo.

Just now, .kju said:

looking great! what do you use to design and code your GUIs?

Notepad++, vodka and autism:drinking:

Basically it is the result of years of trial and error, starting with the dialog for CoC United Artillery back in OFP. They had very nicely defined dialog code that allowed me to bumble through creating my own even though I didn't understand a lot of it. When I moved to Arma 3, SaMara and Tonic-_- were kind enough to let me use some of their dialog code to get started. Since then I have learned a lot, thanks to persistence and the comments of other modders. Now I use a standard template for every dialog I make.

• Like 1

i feel and share the pain :)

curious if you tried ADC by chance?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, .kju said:

curious if you tried ADC by chance?

No, though it looks like it would have saved me a lot of hassle.

14 minutes ago, Macser said:

:icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin:

Rapport established......

I didn't realise how far you'd developed it. Really impressive stuff Drongo.

Cheers mate, a lot of work has gone into it. I never stopped modding over the past few years, I just stopped public releases.

On 2/11/2018 at 4:15 PM, devilspawn said:

hey buddy :D will it be able to do supply drops in the near future?

I hadn't thought of that, though I script drops in some of my missions. I'll take a look at it.

Hi Drongo

remeber my PM. I typed up a loads of stuff that would improve your DAS system. 

One thing that stands out to me is "RTB Point" 

Its called an egress point. ;) 

I just took a look at your PM again to refresh my memory, lots of good stuff there. I am focused on bugfixing and improving DCE at the moment, but after that the air and arty will get a proper look. I'll probably have a bunch of questions for you.

What happened to this little gem of an addon? I can't find a download anywhere. Did you stop working on it Drongo?

5 hours ago, Nablatidis said:

What happened to this little gem of an addon? I can't find a download anywhere. Did you stop working on it Drongo?

... is what you want to ask

But you are not allowed according to forum rules

What you should have asked:

Hey drongo, Im trying to download your mod from www.mybullshiturl.com but the mirror is down. you got a better one? 

By the way I found a bug:<bullshit story here> when will you be able to fix this? 

hello all,

is drongo still planning on supporting this awesome mod in the future? I tried to PM him with no luck. I have bugs with the version I found online, and really want to support his work becuase I think this is a great mod. Thanks!

6 hours ago, htmlasp said:

hello all,

is drongo still planning on supporting this awesome mod in the future? I tried to PM him with no luck. I have bugs with the version I found online, and really want to support his work becuase I think this is a great mod. Thanks!

He withdrew from the forums and patreon again after lack of support to work on it in private at his own pace. If you scroll up, you'll see that his youtube account link is still active if you want to observe development just subcribe.

New releases are on my Patreon, promo stuff will be on my YouTube channel. If you want to see my latest work, check these regularly (currently planning on weekly releases of previously unreleased stuff on my Patreon).

Bonus gunship video (compare this to the laughable vanilla behaviour).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Eagerly waiting for the release of Air support and Artillery modules, they seem great!, the rendition to old CoC Artillery is great, I still remember the classic "Rounds complete" and "Splash" radio sounds

Coding the impact, ffe, and delayed fused and other features must have been really time consuming but they add so much more immersion to the game, i hope you release the new versions soon

Hi Drongo. I like this mod a lot but I'm having an issue that stops me using it in most missions. I'm finding that some AI controlled aircraft (especially large aircraft from mods, e.g. USAF B-1B, C-17 etc) do not follow waypoints but instead seem to go into an immediate loiter mode and fly 'slanted' (i.e. wings nearly vertical) in a huge, slow circle around a loiter point indefinitely. This means that it's impossible to get them to follow point to point move commands etc.

But other than it's great and works really well when needing a precise AI controlled bomb drop, strafing run etc. Thanks!

• Like 1

Could I get a Parachute /Drop Wp to get more needed stuff? 

Would it be posseble to make the Harrier jet to land/take off Vertically at a place anywhere on the map? Make it do that as a button in the tablet?

Would it be possible to use zeus to decide exact patrol route?

Thanks

Does anyone have a active link to this mod Avibird can't find it on steam

I have been successful using this with WW2 aircraft particularly Flying Legends and Secret Weapons Reloaded.  I have found that only Pilot Player will have access, not sure why but I have confirmed it is due to IFA3, other types in same factions US Army can not get access?  This setting in Options does not come up "By default, the system is available to all players. This can be toggled in Options>Addon Options>Drongo's Air Operations>"Everyone can access dialog"."

Also planes will take off from Carrier but landing they land low in water, anybody know how to get around this? I realize the Carrier Mod is WIP just wondering how to tell plane to pick it up 18m?