Can this be used on a dedicated server??

Looking forward to trying out this new version. Just a quick thought - having the unit require a radio to use the interface is a nice idea until it comes to mods like Task Force Radio or ACRE, which in most cases replace ItemRadio with their own variations.

Is it possible to have this as an option? Or another alternative - make the required item one of the UAV Terminals, as that would be used frequently by some one playing a FAC/JTAC role.

nice one ! ...is it possible to use it somehow with virtual birds, like with the support requester, that would be a nice solution even for small maps?! :D

Heyas! Love the idea behind this MOD!!! I am anxious to test it but getting a message when I try to activate hotkey, I get a black bar at upper right hand of screen saying "no radio". I have 2 radios because we use TFR. Anyways, prolly something simple I am missing, haha Thanks for any help, and please let us know how we can support you on this project cuz its very needed and a worthwhile add-on we all appreciate!!

Thanks,

-Bob

Heyas! Love the idea behind this MOD!!! I am anxious to test it but getting a message when I try to activate hotkey, I get a black bar at upper right hand of screen saying "no radio". I have 2 radios because we use TFR. Anyways, prolly something simple I am missing, haha

You mean like the post two above yours?

Looking forward to trying out this new version. Just a quick thought - having the unit require a radio to use the interface is a nice idea until it comes to mods like Task Force Radio or ACRE, which in most cases replace ItemRadio with their own variations.

Is it possible to have this as an option? Or another alternative - make the required item one of the UAV Terminals, as that would be used frequently by some one playing a FAC/JTAC role.

You mean like the post two above yours?

I saw that, but wasn't 100%. Because he didn't mention the "no radio" message... So basically, this mod can't be used when your using TFR or some other radio besides the default one?

Thanks for the help and advice.

:cool:

So basically, this mod can't be used when your using TFR or some other radio besides the default one?

Nope, as I mentioned in my post. Hopefully there will be some alternatives in the future, but understandably cross-mod compatibility may not be an urgent issue to Drongo.

Found a potential bug tonight but will have to investigate more.... If using the gun cam when a helo dies you cannot get out of that view. Of course there are a few other mods running but I thought I'd see if anyone else experienced it.

Nope, as I mentioned in my post. Hopefully there will be some alternatives in the future, but understandably cross-mod compatibility may not be an urgent issue to Drongo.

Yeah, you are probably correct. Ohh well, would have been great to use with our server. Too bad it doesn't work with TFR.

Thanks for all the information. Always appreciated!

L8R!

-Bob

For the guys using TFAR, I accidentally used an old version of my check radio function and it uses the old names for the TFAR "have radio" functions. I'll fix this in the next day or two.

@Kremator

In such a case, try opening the dialog and then using the LOGOFF button. If this isn't working, then I'll add a loop to check for the status of the unit being viewed.

First post updated with version 0.31. Changes:

• Update to fix TFAR compatibility
  • Further reduced occurrences of the "zig zag" bomb problem

First post updated with version 0.31. Changes:

• Update to fix TFAR compatibility
  • Further reduced occurrences of the "zig zag" bomb problem

Thanks Drongo! Very appreciated!

:)

First, I want to say these are some great, well thought out add-ons!!

I have the 3 enabled: DCE, DTA and DAS. From the DCE, when I click on the button for DTA, it opens to the DTA window, but when I click on the DAS button, it says "Drongo's Air Support is not present". But if I press the hotkey (I changed it to "Down" arrow, the window comes up? Should this be working from DCE?

Thanks,

Edited by kickbuttakis01

The cfgPatches entry was changed with the last release of DAS, DCE is trying to detect the old version. This will be updated in the next version of DCE.

It'd be good if you could request gun/rockets on target as well as the ability to specify the ingress ceiling for high altitude bombing.

On ‎23‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:11 PM, zagor64bz said:

WOW...I guess an update coming soon then...?

My command stuff will be out very soon, the air and arty within a few weeks to a few months probably.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1