slatts

Community Texture Templates.

Is there a camouflage template for the AAF's digital floating around anywhere out there?

On 8/2/2020 at 9:07 AM, -Joe- said:

Is there a camouflage template for the AAF's digital floating around anywhere out there?

da12thMonkey posted a swatch for the uniform version here.

The variant used on vehicles and aircraft is slightly different though. As I recall, someone on the (defunct) Facepunch forums camo thread made a swatch but it's long gone by now.

On 8/4/2020 at 8:34 AM, drebin052 said:

da12thMonkey posted a swatch for the uniform version here.

The variant used on vehicles and aircraft is slightly different though. As I recall, someone on the (defunct) Facepunch forums camo thread made a swatch but it's long gone by now.

Thank you for that - it's proven quite useful! \o

It's a bugger the vehicle / aircraft swatch is gone - admittedly, I've never been a huge fan of the pattern on vehicles, so I can work around that.

Hello, apologies if this is posted in the wrong place.

I was hoping that someone might have some Retexture templates (like the ones in the Arma 3 samples, with layers and such) of the AKM, AKS-74U, Titan Launcher, RPG-7 and RPG-42?

Thanks for the reply, sadly the CUP dev templates did not have what I was looking for (in case I was not clear, I am looking for retexture templates for Apex AKM, AKS-74u and RPG-7, and base game Titan Launcher and RPG-42).

Can you by any chance link or send me your RPG-42 template?

23 hours ago, General Kong said:

Can you by any chance link or send me your RPG-42 template?

Sure things man, no worries. Will send you a private message :)

On 8/29/2020 at 3:49 PM, General Kong said:

Hello, apologies if this is posted in the wrong place.

I was hoping that someone might have some Retexture templates (like the ones in the Arma 3 samples, with layers and such) of the AKM, AKS-74U, Titan Launcher, RPG-7 and RPG-42?

Merged your thread in to the existing pinned thread.

Anyone got a template for the LDF uniform? The one with the field jacket
EDIT: Nevermind, I made my own as it is just the AAF officer uniform and AAF combat uniform combined, the officer uniform being the first hiddenselection texture and the normal one being the second

Does anyone have a template for the tracksuit/ Russian uniform from Contact yet? 

Game files are still encrypted and the template is not part of the released samples. Unless the textures are part of something already released earlier. 

On 11/13/2020 at 3:10 AM, the_one_and_only_Venator said:

Does anyone have a template for the tracksuit/ Russian uniform from Contact yet? 

Game files are still encrypted and the template is not part of the released samples. Unless the textures are part of something already released earlier. 

Gorka Texture

• Thanks 1

I don't suppose anyone has a template for the Tanks DLC AAF Tanker coveralls?

On 12/9/2020 at 2:28 AM, -Joe- said:

I don't suppose anyone has a template for the Tanks DLC AAF Tanker coveralls?

Not perfect but here you go. Zippers for the pockets and seams are on separate layers and you can change the texture for the fabric parts on the shoes too, though I've left the leather-ish parts untouched.

VcZ5jT9.png

(Google Drive link here)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You're a star - thank you drebin052!

Hi guys,

I am currently retexturing AAF for a Winter faction and I stumbled apon a minor texture problem using hiddenSelectionsTextures with the GA Carrier Lite (Digital) / V_PlateCarrierIA1_dgtl. The Handle at the back of the vest stays original (green).  Strangely enough the handle is white like intended with the second AAF Plate Carrier Model, GA Carrier (Digital) / V_PlateCarrierIA2_dgtl.

Is there maybe another hiddenSelection like e.g. for the sniper ghillie (camo3/camo4)?? Or do I have to live with a green Handle on my white vest? 🙂

picture