slatts

Community Texture Templates.

I have yet to find any templates for the new Encore content, specifically the CSAT SAM launcher and radar installation. I did a little digging through the Jets files, but there's not a lot there, and unlike the aircraft themselves, no templates have been included in samples or similar. It would be quite useful to have templates for the new CSAT equipment, even if just to remove the hex-camo to make it more usable for other OPFOR factions.

On 06/08/2018 at 1:24 AM, laverniusregalis said:

I have yet to find any templates for the new Encore content, specifically the CSAT SAM launcher and radar installation. I did a little digging through the Jets files, but there's not a lot there, and unlike the aircraft themselves, no templates have been included in samples or similar. It would be quite useful to have templates for the new CSAT equipment, even if just to remove the hex-camo to make it more usable for other OPFOR factions.

The Encore content is in the Jets DLC folder as you said, they don't have templates for every item/weapon/vehicles in the game but its somewhat easy to create a template yourself.

22 hours ago, harper1998 said:

Does anyone have a template for the Helicopter Pilot Helmet?

you really don't need one, its a flat color already. just copy the  things out that you dont want colored, greyscale the rest, and slap your camo or whatever on there.

• Like 2

Is there a proper texture for the mohawk. The thing is a PITA to texture. I can't figure out where the bottom of the helicopter is in relation to what i'm skinning, theres several different pieces scattered all over the skin. Anyone have a decent one? I never had this issue before with any other mod, I am pure confused.

Hello everybody. This is an incredible resource and helps quite a bit beginners such as myself. Thank you so very much for your work and contributions!

Ive been trying to find CTRG/VIPER templates to use and mix with my stuff, has anyone come across such a thing?

How would you retexture a vest texture with camouflage in it? I mean to remove the camouflage texture and add solid od and coyote?

im very new to photoshop.

Does anybody have a plain colour (preferably tan) RHS Frog retexture, or just preferably a template for the RHS Frog uniform? Me and a mate spent hours last night trying to track something down with no joy.

I used a brown deck handler vest texture on a tactical vest. with custom .rvmat the result is very good a leather tactical vest. in the my drive link are two file (texture and RVMAT) various use like Livonia park ranger or whathever do you like. Add to your mod if useful  . You can reuse the rvmat for the rest of the deck handler vests
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LAy_kKLK-TbO_aJrB4QJvojpen7bIyd7/view?usp=sharing

209528F3B30B37ECA95BCC2D293BD067AE60D6C8

A7E77B52E5AB5D9BC8E7976C42B3CC02BE41C9AE

• Like 2

Here’s a NVA Flächentarn (aka Blumentarn) template I made for everyone who needs it. It was based on this photo:
8mPaABl.jpg

…and comes in two color versions:
t3DbXVw.png

8Wxq7gA.png

Though it is not a vector graphic, it is tileable and should be big enough for 4096x4096 textures.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lNiqTr6vO69cmOnrZrGrUpwcJ2PBMwns

Please give credit, when you use this in one of your add-ons.

• Like 5

On 12/8/2019 at 8:05 AM, harper1998 said:

Where can I find templates for the LDF vests?

They aren't available on Arma 3 Samples (as of yet).

I've made a rudimentary PSD template by dumping the textures via the GUI EDITOR. Thankfully, BI devs suffix their textures like normal people so guessing how the other texture maps were named was simple enough. Should suffice until the actual template gets released.

Bare in mind that my template only includes the base components such as the plate itself and groin protector. I've included the two default textures though, so you can simply copy and paste details like pouches and straps from the original textures for added detail.

You can grab the template off Google Drive here. Also, do note that it's saved in CS5 but you can probably convert to a different format for GIMP or whatever other program you use.

• Thanks 1

Hello!

I've slowly started uploading templates onto Google Drive, both Vanilla and Non-Vanilla content (CUP and RHS).

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1InDIDhfbhEgRAvrY79hc94GJeIzhdmjl?usp=sharing

Here's the D-30 template (RHSAFRF) I've worked on. As more textures get released and polished properly, the more templates will be uploaded onto Google Drive. I make these templates for my community (or you know, just for me and my purposes). It ain't special, but it's good to just leave it here for others to use it and be creative. Use it for whatever you guys want, go wild!

It's easy to navigate through the folders on the Drive, I've organized it properly.

Enjoy!

• Like 3

Does anyone by chance have MarCiras templates from MGP? Mine always end up too bright/too dark. If anyone has some templates, send them to me. Thanks

@fingolfin I remember you had MarCiras vests in your AAF/Afghanistan mods, so could you please provide me your template?

On 12/19/2019 at 6:23 PM, G.Drunken said:

Hello!

I've slowly started uploading templates onto Google Drive, both Vanilla and Non-Vanilla content (CUP and RHS).

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1InDIDhfbhEgRAvrY79hc94GJeIzhdmjl?usp=sharing

Here's the D-30 template (RHSAFRF) I've worked on. As more textures get released and polished properly, the more templates will be uploaded onto Google Drive. I make these templates for my community (or you know, just for me and my purposes). It ain't special, but it's good to just leave it here for others to use it and be creative. Use it for whatever you guys want, go wild!

It's easy to navigate through the folders on the Drive, I've organized it properly.

Enjoy!

Hey, if you want I can provide some of my own templates

22 hours ago, Kaisharev said:

Hey, if you want I can provide some of my own templates

Well, you can upload them somewhere (most likely onto your Google Drive) and share the link so others can download.

Respectfully, those are your templates we're talking about. 😄

EDIT:

If you insist on providing the templates so I could put them onto Google Drive for others to use, I don't see a problem in that. Credits will go to you as well.

On 1/12/2020 at 10:11 PM, G.Drunken said:

Well, you can upload them somewhere (most likely onto your Google Drive) and share the link so others can download.

Respectfully, those are your templates we're talking about. 😄

EDIT:

If you insist on providing the templates so I could put them onto Google Drive for others to use, I don't see a problem in that. Credits will go to you as well.

Imma clean them out a bit and then send them your way

On 1/28/2020 at 9:33 PM, Kaisharev said:

Imma clean them out a bit and then send them your way

Copy that.

Send me a PM once everything's done. 🙂

Hello friendos, CUP now has a public repository with texture samples we used for retexturing our own assets.

Some of these samples were exported from Substance Painter so some manual adjustments may be required in order for them to work right but it's better than nothing i suppose?

It will get more stuff as it comes available, if you wish to contribute drop by our discord and we can have a chat.

Have fun!

https://gitlab.com/CUP_Public/cup-public-repo

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Needed a template for the Tracksuit/Granit from Contact and I don't think anyone's made it yet, so here's one on my Drive. Naturally, you'll need to own the expansion pack in order to retexture the uniform.

The .PSD template (no GIMP) includes the original textures, so you can simply extract details from any variant to include on your own texture as needed.

• Like 4