slatts

Community Texture Templates.

On 23.5.2017 at 0:59 AM, slatts said:

I usually use a brush pack to add in dirt and mud to my uniforms or even vehicles. A simple search for "GIMP dirt brushes" can yield good results :) 

do you have an avenue for camo faces ? the normal brushes dont work at all somehow :-/

39 minutes ago, ceolnariazz said:

do you have an avenue for camo faces ? the normal brushes dont work at all somehow :-/

What way are you trying to make it? You can try use a mixture of opacity and eraser brushes 

They're in the samples mod from BI. Go to your tools section on Steam, Download Arma 3 Samples and they're under 'Art'

Where can I find any of the RHS USAF templates to retexture? More specifically for the G3 Uniform, and the Eagle and Falcon backpacks?

Anyone have the template for some of the civilian clothing? Mainly the Mechanic Clothes released in the Laws of War DLC

6 hours ago, CPT J. Shaw said:

Anyone have the template for some of the civilian clothing? Mainly the Mechanic Clothes released in the Laws of War DLC

well you could always just rip the textures, greyscale them, and work from there. they dont have camouflage patterns on them so you don't necessarily need a template, you can just make your own pretty quick.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, wsxcgy said:

well you could always just rip the textures, greyscale them, and work from there. they dont have camouflage patterns on them so you don't necessarily need a template, you can just make your own pretty quick.

Looks like the Mechanic Clothes in the Orange DLC are EBO files so they can't be opened which is somewhat disappointing.

Essentially what I'm looking for is a baggyish looking T-shirt with jeans to retexture. Anyone have anything like that?

the mechanic clothes are not unique to Orange, you can find a similar outfit in APEX.

Anyone got Templates for TFAR backpack radios?

Are there any templates of the NATO uniform with the US flag patch? The CTRG uniform would work too since it has the British flag in its place.

5 minutes ago, Rich_R said:

Googled 'Arma 3 Nato template' and found this - 

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=19280

Its been a while but seem to remember this includes the original textures

Already tried it, and there's no version with the flag patch in there. I've been trying to edit the maps myself since it's a tiny area, but they always end up looking weird. 

Good afternoon, a question, does anyone have or know where I can look for the harnees lbv templates? I need them and I can not find them anywhere.

On 5/9/2018 at 10:15 AM, Alecont said:

Good afternoon, a question, does anyone have or know where I can look for the harnees lbv templates? I need them and I can not find them anywhere.

those textures are on the csat uniform parts. you can find csat uniform templates all over the place,they are easily found on google and this thread, but heres some right here. 

On 14/5/2018 at 5:10 PM, wsxcgy said:

esas texturas están en las partes uniformes de csat. puedes encontrar plantillas uniformes de csat por todas partes, se encuentran fácilmente en google y en este hilo, pero aquí hay algunas aquí. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=22696

What I'm looking for is the harness lbv texture template

1 hour ago, Alecont said:

What I'm looking for is the harness lbv texture template

im not sure you understand, the harness lbv does not have its own texture, it is a part of the csat uniform. the harness is on the same image file as the csat clothes.

2 hours ago, wsxcgy said:

im not sure you understand, the harness lbv does not have its own texture, it is a part of the csat uniform. the harness is on the same image file as the csat clothes.

It's a vest, it has its texture like the others, only I can not find templates for it, if there are templates for blufor vests. I'll attach images so you can see what I'm talking about, I need the templates to texturize it with multicam camouflage.

.ovrEqnI.jpgU1fBFav.jpgi81zuTp.png

12 hours ago, Alecont said:

It's a vest, it has its texture like the others, only I can not find templates for it, if there are templates for blufor vests. I'll attach images so you can see what I'm talking about, I need the templates to texturize it with multicam camouflage.

I know what vest you are talking about. it is not like the blufor vest, it does not have its own one texture. it is on the textures for the CSAT clothes. look at these images, I have circled the vest parts. one has the vest itself, the other the pouches. you can find templates for the csat clothes in this thread, or in one of many texture resources such as this one:

TFCxprM_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

mDs6dIr_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Does anyone know where i can get the .as and .smdi of the AAF Officer suit?

Uniform class name: U_I_OfficerUniform

hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"\A3\Characters_F\Common\Suitpacks\data\suitpack_soldier_indep_co.paa"};

The texture is there but i can't find the .as and .smdi anywhere

4 hours ago, kerozen said:

Does anyone know where i can get the .as and .smdi of the AAF Officer suit?

Uniform class name: U_I_OfficerUniform

hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"\A3\Characters_F\Common\Suitpacks\data\suitpack_soldier_indep_co.paa"};

The texture is there but i can't find the .as and .smdi anywhere

There is no AS but you can find the SMDI in: a3\characters_f_beta\indep\data\officer_spc_smdi.paa

• Thanks 1

does anyone have texture templates for all vehicles currently available? or even know of a really good guide on making them?

BI have some vehicle templates in its tools downloads found on Steam (Arma 3 Tools)

If you google enough, there are quite a few fan made textures. In one of the retexturing tutorials he touches on converting the Paa files to a template. This may take some googling though, on my phone or I’d have a quick look for you.