slatts

Community Texture Templates.

Loving some of these models and things people have been working on in the community l have been making a few myself l will post some soon

Does anyone have the independent officer,independent helmet and vest templates with the fine detail overlays? I can throw my patterns on , but the fine detail work like straps and buttons are lost on me, thanks.

Does anyone have the independent officer,independent helmet and vest templates with the fine detail overlays? I can throw my patterns on , but the fine detail work like straps and buttons are lost on me, thanks

Not sure what you mean by "fine detail overlays", but you're free to try these:

Pete's Texture Templates

Basically the grey scales, but theres a second overlay , where things like zippers,straps,and buttons are left untouched so after you place your pattern and cover said vest or helmet you then throw on the "detail" overlay.

Basically the grey scales, but theres a second overlay , where things liek zippers,straps,and buttons are left untouched so after you place your pattern and cover said vest or helmet you then throw on the "detail" overlay.

I suggest you just take a look and judge for yourself if they're useful.^^ Or cut out the details by yourself? It's an annoying work but not really hard.

Figured I'd post this here as this is the only thread I could find for templates.

I'm in the process of making a bunch of templates for Arma 3 assets. When I complete these templates I will upload them to my GitHub here and you can watch my YouTube video on how to properly use it.

Included will be config file templates and photoshop templates for use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fOfmgBQvX4

• Like 4

Awesome video Matt, this will be a great help to guys like myself. Thank you sir.

I have made a SUV skin but when I load it into the game the text on the side, on one of the sides, of the vehicle is reversed while the other side is normal. Please help I really need a fix to the text on the side of the vehicle. (My apologies if I posted in the wrong place) 

I have made a SUV skin but when I load it into the game the text on the side, on one of the sides, of the vehicle is reversed while the other side is normal. Please help I really need a fix to the text on the side of the vehicle. (My apologies if I posted in the wrong place) 

nothing we can do, the texture is mirrored by BI, And is that way with most vehicles

• Like 2

The "source" files for the Takistani Brush Camo and one variation:

NSDTLU.png37JNF.png

And if someone is thinking about starting an ANA mod:

WSY9SK.png

Spec4ce Afghan Forest

• Like 1

Anyone got PSD files for civilians in t-shirts and shorts, t-shirts and pants. Sandals? Tennis shoes.

Has anyone thought of crafting a CTRG dazzle pattern? It has been done twice I think? One with the CTRG units mod and the other one by Resist (I have to stop snooping around at the arsenal :P)

Strange that BI made a wonderful camouflage but didn't release any small sample files (I presume it's easier said than done) Could be pretty neat to have a simple CTRG pattern so maybe some people including me could apply it onto some weapons and boonie hats and create a wonderful spec ops unit!

Thanks!

I can create something similar with some GIMP filters.... unless you want it 100% accurate. Just tell me.

Ah that's splendid! It shouldn't be accurate 100% and anything will do :)

Thanks