Sign in to follow this  
IT07

Splendid camera, I like you.

Hi there! I made a few screenshots of ArmA 3 and I would like to share them with the community :)

Full-size 1080p high-quality PNG download link:

ArmA3screenshotsByIT07.zip

Enjoy!

M900.jpg

hillSniper.jpg

tankFiringTop.jpg

tankFiring.jpg

wipeoutSide.jpg

wipeoutFront.jpg

Pawnees.jpg

tankNight.jpg

officerBinocular.jpg

Sorry I missed that thread :( but after looking at the thread I kind of do not regret that I didn't post it there..... "no discussion allowed" and stuff like that..... then why would I post screenshots? I post it because I want to share the fact how awesome ArmA3 looks :) and maybe you guys want to request a certain screenshot? If so, I'll try and make it happen if it's not too complicated because I can only make them with max 2 people at the same time.

Yes, the splendid cam is indeed splendid. If there only were decent mid-range textures. That ugly pixel mud completely kills environmental shots with stuff happening in the distance for me. But the cam is great, too bad it's not available by default in every mission. Only accessible through the debug console to my knowledge - or is there another way to launch it?

too bad it's not available by default in every mission. Only accessible through the debug console to my knowledge - or is there another way to launch it?

I'm interested in this as well, since I'm into screen making myself :)

Only accessible through the debug console to my knowledge - or is there another way to launch it?

You mean only in the editor? - Options are: through script (fnc_camera) or Description.ext or mod.

Edited by Greenfist

You mean only in the editor? - Options are: through script (fnc_camera) or Description.ext or mod.

Yes, that's what I've meant with debug console. It's there in the editor and when you explicitely set it in the description.ext it's also available in a single mission or campaign. But it's disabled in the official campaigns / missions and in most community-made stuff as well. A bit sad since you sometimes encounter cool situations while playing and just can't take a decent screenshot. Maybe BIS should add at least the cam by default - to the menu (Esc) or so.

People would just cheat with it and ruin their game, I guess.

Use the mod I linked, it works in any SP mission.

Would you mind sharing a hi-res version of the top picture... Man I'd like that as my desktop background! That was freaking awesome!