icebreakr

[IceBreakr/IBIS] Isla Duala for A3

I've finally managed to enable the token for PWS so I can update the map myself, thank you!

Enjoy new Taris Island up on north ;)

Edited by IceBreakr

Still getting the same memory error, and the game crashes after that. It also happends when loading Panthera without having Isla Duala selected. Starting the game without the maps causes no error.

ItsThomas: wierd, we are playing right now as a big squad - no issues, many enemies, RHS enabled... do you have AllInArmaTerrainPack installed?

I can't Save in single player, the button is greyed out.

What I would love to see in a possible future update would be an expanded township..A3 provides a lot of nice slum resources ..just an idea :). But now something completely different..I am curious will your Balkania map be based on ex yugoslavian regions ?

cheers and thx for your amazing work !

I downloaded the 3.33 and the afrenian '90s soldiers has no weapon (except the machine gunner). The 2015 sorldiers are OK.

Hello Icebreakr. Is there going to be vehicles/aircrafts included in some future versions what there is in A2 version?

Maltti / Rockabilly House Server

Thank you for the release. It's the best unofficial island.

Verified Arma 3's cache integrity, diagnosed both Panthera and Isla Duala, yet still experiencing a game crash upon loading the map in the editor.

link to .rpt file.

Are you running Australia map? I had CTD as well. Removed Australia and all running ok now.

Are you running Australia map? I had CTD as well. Removed Australia and all running ok now.

Yes I am. Will check if that works for me too. :)

I swear to God I thought about the Australia map the minute someone mentioned he was having problems with Duala :).

I can't Save in single player, the button is greyed out.

Anyone?

thankyou.l like very much

---------- Post added at 21:10 ---------- Previous post was at 21:09 ----------

thankyou..like very much

You mean 3.33? ;) question guys - yesterday we've had a nice squadnight, but we experienced problems on Taris Island - AI units were swimming in the air, like 5m in the air. Did anyone else experience that? We use RHS, ACE.

Hey Ice, loving the map of course. With the latest update i've built a mission i am currently testing. Found on map coord 043021 that the barracks building does not allow units to enter correctly. When i enter building i am still standing at ground/sea level instead of building floor level if that makes sense.

As i continue to test my mission and make way over to Taris, i'll keep you posted.

Thanks~!

You mean 3.33? ;) question guys - yesterday we've had a nice squadnight, but we experienced problems on Taris Island - AI units were swimming in the air, like 5m in the air. Did anyone else experience that? We use RHS, ACE.

That's... unfortunate. I'll be deploying to Duala for the whole weekend (back to one dynamic mission I used to run all the time), so I'll be reporting any errors very soon. Have hot fixer at hand! :)

I have seen that happening with HC, if AI was moved to HC and island was not running on it. AI was script spawned on the island? I will see if I can repro tonight, when the sun goes down. No seriously....HOT :butbut:

Does anyone have a map view of this update on the terrain? I haven't had a chance to load it up and wanted to see if it was going to create a problem with a mission that a guy in our group is working on.

Does anyone have a map view of this update on the terrain? I haven't had a chance to load it up and wanted to see if it was going to create a problem with a mission that a guy in our group is working on.

It's an add on to the small island smack dab in the middle of the very top of the map. Basically "fleshes out" the middle top of the screen with land. There is a small town, some ruins, and I believe a new facility on it.

*Birmingham native by the way*