icebreakr

[IceBreakr/IBIS] Isla Duala for A3

Great work, Ice! A fantastic release! Now let's hope for a Duala / Lingor upgrade when Tanoa expansion comes out :D

THanks for the update!! Are you planning to release Lingor island as well?

Great update! One issue I've seen (Which may be on my end) is that Afrenian and Molatian weapons do not have sounds.

Great update! One issue I've seen (Which may be on my end) is that Afrenian and Molatian weapons do not have sounds.

ffs, pboProject didn't include \sounds folders, well .wss files. I need to release new version asap - PLEASE HOLD WITH THE DOWNLOAD until v3.33 is out!

Idiotic tool of Addon Builder (why oh why did I use that!) removed all .wss files, left cpps instead of bins, etc.

Edited by IceBreakr

Hey guys!

Changelog:

- added vast new region: Taris Island on North

Wow, that's awesome! Btw: any chance of separating the units into their own mod?

Wow, that's awesome! Btw: any chance of separating the units into their own mod?
So far I have no donations/permissions for vehicles so I will not be separating infantry from the island full version.

Kind regards,

Sanchez

can you please hide this weapons from arsenal? They're completely useless for players... if i recall correctly, it's scope or arsenalscope variables

Anyone else getting a memory error when loading the editor? I downloaded it with Six

Classname for alive faktions ?

Checked the readme?

Anyone else getting a memory error when loading the editor? I downloaded it with Six

Maybe associated with

ffs, pboProject didn't include \sounds folders, well .wss files. I need to release new version asap - PLEASE HOLD WITH THE DOWNLOAD until v3.33 is out!

Idiotic tool of Addon Builder (why oh why did I use that!) removed all .wss files, left cpps instead of bins, etc.

Two guestions:

1. Why is Panthera a requirement for this map to work?

2. Are you willing to release your terrains without the factions?

Bumgie:

1. Actually you just need three files from @Panthera\addons = ibr_plants.pbo, brg_africa.pbo & ibr_rn.pbo

2. Lite version? I can do that, yes.

Uploading v3.33...

Thanks IceBreakr, waiting for the hotfixed 3.33 :)

Hope to get my Soldiers to Lingor someday, this would be awesome :o

Congrats on the release. May I ask if Balkania will ever see the light of the day? Perhaps in A4? ;)

Jasteg: no worries, you'll see beta in A3 ;) hopefully sooner than Tanoa =)

UPDATE: Version 3.33 is now available on My Official Website under main News section. Sorry for all the troubles with missing sound files, it should work now. Extras: improved textures on Leo 2A4 and added fancy Fenneks for Afrenian scout unit ;)

Edited by IceBreakr

Jasteg: no worries, you'll see beta in A3 ;) hopefully sooner than Tanoa =)

UPDATE: Version 3.33 is now available on My Official Website under main News section. Sorry for all the troubles with missing sound files, it should work now. Extras: improved textures on Leo 2A4 and added fancy Fenneks for Afrenian scout unit ;)

Awesome. :) Promises...ok I take your word :bounce3:

OMG you still got that Gazelle, I so jelly now...and Pinzgauer....

kfdEeka.gif

Edited by Jastreb

The gunfire and sounds are bugged on the mods with infantry. Is there any status on that? We had based our entire next campaign on this, but now all the OPFOR sound like they're firing BB guns. Thanks

Updated mod v3.30 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey IceBreakr , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.