icebreakr

[IceBreakr/IBIS] Isla Duala for A3

Hey IceBreakr, are you aware that when your playing a mission on your map you cant reload your saves? When you load the save it either puts you under the ground or loads Utes and drops you in the sea. Ever heard of this?

I am also having the same issue here.

could use the map without worrying about having a 4th set of AKs, RPGs and PKMs added to our groups mod pack but so much for that.
Here is the replacement config for the weapons - GOOGLE DRIVE

Two versions included one for RHS, RH, HLC and CUP weapons and the other is only for CUP weapons. Enjoy ;)

Btw, if someone wants to do their variant of what the units are using, there is config-org.txt with the original classnames. So you can change the weapons and magazines classnames yourself.

If you dont want another AKs, RPGs and PKMs, this is your solution :)

recheck pathlod objects for bridges, it seems AI doesn't use them

Thanks!

Congratulations for the update, the new areas are beautiful and very well integrated in isla Duala.

The Camo for the afrenian and molation are beautiful.

Thx Icebreakr, I feel that I will spend a good time with my team to play Isla Duala.

I don't know where the right place to put this is but here it goes.

IceBreakr, is it true that all your other island releases and such are on hold due to the whole BIS server monetization thing? Say it isn't so, I love your releases! Your releases are always top notch and are very fun to use. My unit is currently doing a campaign on Panthera and we are looking at Isla Duala in the near future with your new units for our next campaign operation. I hope we can continue to do campaigns on Lingor and your other releases in the future.

Kilo1-1: I am releasing stuff or not? I'm just not sharing *all* the stuff until we know where this monetization goes... and BIS shuts down these ass-clowns making $ with stolen and modified content from 3rd parties and other modders.

Anyhow, I've just updated Isla Duala to 3.21 with following changes:

- vertical grid numbers start in bottom left corner now (as on Altis)

- some central border pass areas flattened and made AI friendly

- AI is now able to pass all river passes, except concrete bridges (will be dealt with later, new bridge in production)

- removed fog from default weather setting

- save/load now works in SP

- numerous fixes incorporated in unit configs (special tnx to Sahbazz)

fixed: cops now have uniforms on dedicated servers, too

added: uniform pictures for inventory

fixed: uniforms on ground have a proper camo texture now

added: "ItemCompass" to inventory of units

tweaked: ironsight CQB view & GL sight for Steyr Aug A1s

added: RPG reload animation, but just the default one from A3

added: Zeus compatibility (scopeCurator = 2;)

changed: unit "ibr_soldier" class from "I_Soldier_TL_F" to "B_Soldier_base_F"

added: cost, camoflage and sensitivity to units

"ibr_soldier" and "ibr_soldier_2" added weapons an items of regular soldiers for template porpose

renamed: "ibr_afr_soldier" to "ibr_afr_soldier_lite" Off Duty soldier

renamed: "ibr_mol_soldier" to "ibr_mol_soldier_lite" Off Duty soldier

made some visual adjustments to code, so it looks nicer

flag textures for both countries are available under ibr_duala_molafr\flags\flag_mol_ca.paa + ibr_duala_molafr\flags\flag_afr_ca.paa

You can always grab the latest release from my website:

http://www.icebreakr.info (beware: A3 releases are only in News section for now, page needs to be redesigned).

p.s. if the selected file requires the password it means it is still uploading. So be patient ;)

Looking forward to this !

Little bird told me this is due on rotation on the Public shortly !

Thanks guys for mirrors. Will add them when I come home.

Can we get a version without the extra units? They just add things our squad doesn't want or need into the map which ends up cluttering up Zeus and Arsenal with extra weapons and units. I'm not sure why these are packed into a map, but it seems like a weird choice to me.

Sure AntonStruyk. What do you guys recommend for Lite version (island only), same signature files (bisign) as Full or new ones?

Updated mod v3.2.1.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@IceBreakr

This is an internal hotfix for the last update. Users have been reporting issues with certain PBO files. It appears that the unpacking was faulty. In order to ensure that all users receive the fix we released a hotfix with a new sub build number.

Edited by kecharles28

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Anyone else experiencing corrupted island file on Play WithSix?

They've fixed it, yaay.

kecharles28: can you please state correct version, that is 3.21 not 3.2.1.4.2.1 etc.?

Edited by IceBreakr

Anyone else experiencing corrupted island file on Play WithSix?

They've fixed it, yaay.

kecharles28: can you please state correct version, that is 3.21 not 3.2.1.4.2.1 etc.?

Due to technical limitations it is necessary to create a new version for the fix.

Solely forcing an update with the same version number will only fix the problem for users who run "diagnose" on the mod within the client. For all others the mod will remain bugged and they won´t get an automatic fix. In order to solve this we have to update the mod. Users will then receive the fixed version. As to not interfere with your versioning we added an additional instance that will be removed with the next official update.

We are looking into options to also auto-update forced updates to mods with the same version number for users in the near future.

My apologies for any inconveniences.

Sure AntonStruyk. What do you guys recommend for Lite version (island only), same signature files (bisign) as Full or new ones?

I'd go with a different signature file myself - admins can always allow both if they don't care but with only one there's no way to guarantee that all players have the same version (i.e. you could accidentally join a mission that required the 'full' version w/ weapons and stuff with the lite version and have issues).

It seems whenever I get near certain specific parts of the map, my game crashes. I'm posting the RPT log from when I get in-game onwards here.

http://pastebin.com/V9dESHu2

I'm headed out right now but if you don't know why the map is crashing from the RPT I'll try to get you specific grids as to where it causes my crashing to occur. Only running CBA, AiA-TP, Panthera, and this. Whenever it isn't crashing however the map is absolutely wonderful and I love the work you've done. It's fantastic.

Cheers

It seems whenever I get near certain specific parts of the map, my game crashes. I'm posting the RPT log from when I get in-game onwards here.

http://pastebin.com/V9dESHu2

I'm headed out right now but if you don't know why the map is crashing from the RPT I'll try to get you specific grids as to where it causes my crashing to occur. Only running CBA, AiA-TP, Panthera, and this. Whenever it isn't crashing however the map is absolutely wonderful and I love the work you've done. It's fantastic.

Cheers

Running the AiA TP hotfix?

How do you like the latest 3.21 guys? A slight bug disabled ammoboxes for Afrenian and Molatian gear, that will be fixed in the next release.

We've had a great event this Thursday, where we took control of Lukasa Fortress and launched an attack on Campolongo on North, town under control of Molatian paratroopers. Fight lasted for 3:57 hours, but we prevailed ;)

I've been looking for the loadout configs for the Afrenians and Molatians, could you point me in the right direction? I want to go through them and make HLC compatible configs for both of them. I'd like to work on that and possibly release it so you don't have to waste your time, unless you have any objections?