icebreakr

[IceBreakr/IBIS] Isla Duala for A3

Yeah, nothing against sacrificing people to a volcano.

Haha, forget rescue the hostage. Next mission: Save the virgin from being thrown in the Hazena volcano.

LOL. Will NameLocal do? ;) new update coming soon. Including armies of both sides - big thanks to nzdfcrash!

Edited by IceBreakr

Infantry for both sides is 99% complete, major thanks to nzdfcrash!

It will be included in the next release. For those who don't need infantry, there will be Lite version of the island.

Small WIP:

steyr_afrenian_army.jpg

I may missed the Arma2 version.What armies are these?

LOL. Will NameLocal do? ;) new update coming soon. Including armies of both sides - big thanks to nzdfcrash!

Absolutely!

Eagerly awaiting the new armies arrival!

Cheers

Probably Mig23 instead or a mig23/21 combo. Depends on what Ice and me agree on (Can get our greasy hands on)

Probably Mig23 instead or a mig23/21 combo. Depends on what Ice and me agree on (Can get our greasy hands on)

Hi nzdf crash and icebreakr, i really love this map! It's beautiful! There is a release date for the armies? The update will have only the infatry or the full armies?

However i think the mig21/mig23 combo is the best solution, but I loved the su24! Why it will be deleted from the mod?

Edited by Pinaz93

Are you considering to add the Alive compatibility to your future units?

Tell me how and I'll do it.

Also you could join the ALiVE Skype channel the devs will help you out.... add me on Skype (Savage CDN) and I'll invite you to the channel.

New release coming this week. Infantry units & weapons included.

Two camo tests:

Afrenian recon team

camotestafr.jpg

Molatian patrol near Swonto

camotestmol.jpg

Edited by IceBreakr

I have to say it again, gameplay-wise, Duala is the best map so far (along with Takistan). Thanks a lot for sharing it with us!

BTW, have you thought about expanding some locations? Something like this, and this? :)

Since I'm using AiA TerrainPack for my islands, I have found out that AiA config disables my custom terrain dust and particle effects when driving over surfaces on Isla Duala. Any ideas how to fix that? :o AiA is no longer maintained I believe?

Since I'm using AiA TerrainPack for my islands, I have found out that AiA config disables my custom terrain dust and particle effects when driving over surfaces on Isla Duala. Any ideas how to fix that? :o AiA is no longer maintained I believe?
I see that you already posted about the rest of this on Skype, but on AiA... not maintained by kju anymore -- but it's under the APL-SA license, so I presume that you could still contact him about it if you so wish :) (to take on the burden, that is...)

Hey guys, sorry if this isn't the right thread, but all the other ones I've seen haven't been visited for a couple years/

Does anyone know where to find the pbo files for character heads? As in, when you go to the "profile" section in the "configure" menu, and you choose your character

's face? I want to do some re-modelling to make some more interestingly shaped heads, but I can't find the PBO files for heads anywhere. Or am I looking for the wrong thing? Thanks.

GregJohnson: See characters*.pbo

Guys, today's planned release of Isla Duala 3.2 is on hold until further notice.

Big thanks to Kju for helping me enable dust effects on surfaces, works with AiATP now.

Also huge thanks to nzdfcrash for his awesome work on units and support.