icebreakr

[IceBreakr/IBIS] Isla Duala for A3

Around 60+ hours were put extra into making hills and plains more realistic (rock formations, small rocks, desert plants).

Great news, I loved Duala but I think for arma 3 it mightve looked a little too barren in places, good to hear that that is taken care of, that small scale little stuff is good for cover to be effective in some desert gunfights, Duala had some really cool hills on the coastlines and such up north where you could have awesome tankbattles. :) Good luck

Any candidates / teams for "Isla Duala Opening Party : Xmas Special"? There would probably be enough space for 40 players + SBP Team (3rd side, Independent)... let me know so I can organize something. When? Friday 26th, 2100 CET (Central Euro time).

• Like 1

I'll be on holidays but have a gr8 time, and thanx for coming back to mod for us...we missed you!

2015 should be a HUGE year for A3!

Out of curiosity, why is Panthera needed? Is it common builiding/object resources? At the end of the day, it's Duala, which is probably my most played map in A2, so I'll be downloading it, but just curious why the dependency.

Looking forward to it!

gatordev: exactly, resources such as ibr_rn, ibr_plants. They will be updated with new versions of Panthera.

Anyhow, Christmas is near... I wish you all a merry Christmas, spend it well with your family and close friends!

Last WIP before the release:

http://i.imgur.com/j9FZeer.jpg (200 kB)

gatordev: exactly, resources such as ibr_rn, ibr_plants. They will be updated with new versions of Panthera.

Anyhow, Christmas is near... I wish you all a merry Christmas, spend it well with your family and close friends!

Last WIP before the release:

http://i.imgur.com/j9FZeer.jpg (200 kB)

nice photo mate! have a gd xmas... looking forward for this to be released :)... make sure it has a pretty little bow on it ;)

I absolutely love your work. But the fact that the island requires All In ArmA is a huge disappointment. Will you be making any new islands that don't require it?

Yeah !!! :yay: My favourite Island-maker back on Arma 3 with its wonderful maps :) love you man ! ;)

Wish you a Merry Christmas, and see you soon on Duala...with OFrP :cool:

Thanks for the release IceBreakr! Really nice christmas present :) Anyway I found a little problem, it seems that ibr_dualaobjects.pbo is wrongly signed and kicks people from the server. I had both ibr_isladuala30 and ibr_panthera31 keys on server. But beside that everything is working great and Isla Duala looks fantastic in Arma 3, great work!

Thank you IceBreakr! your maps made and keep making Arma history.My respect!

ps:should we move the topic to the addons complete section?

I absolutely love your work. But the fact that the island requires All In ArmA is a huge disappointment. Will you be making any new islands that don't require it?

It also works with A3MP. I prefer A3MP over AiA because it is a much smaller download. When using Panthera I noticed a couple missing textures in A3MP, the castle ruins (I forget the second one at the moment). These were static objects that made no different to game play (unless you were fighting at the castle). IceBreaker mentioned in a post on a different thread that Lingor will probably be build for A3 only.

It also works with A3MP. I prefer A3MP over AiA because it is a much smaller download. When using Panthera I noticed a couple missing textures in A3MP, the castle ruins (I forget the second one at the moment). These were static objects that made no different to game play (unless you were fighting at the castle). IceBreaker mentioned in a post on a different thread that Lingor will probably be build for A3 only.
This version though does use some of the opened Sahrani buildings (http://i.imgur.com/EjzrE0k.jpg) that are part of AiA TP which may mean potentially missing buildings when used with A3MP.

Excellent work Icebreakr! This has been a long waited release. You have deserved some holidays for this!

Maltti

Rockabilly House Server

EvroMalarkey: oh shit, I see that there are two bisign files, Panthera one is correct. Delete the duala one and it should work. What do you recommend, I release a new patch 3.01?, its a gamebreaker for servers :/

Montgomery, you get cracking converting all the A1 and A2 buildings to A3 and I'm sure that IceB will be knocking on your door to include it in his Stand-alone Map pack....

Lol

I'm uploading v3.1 with fixed bisign files so there will be no confusion.

Thanks for the Christmas present IceBreakr, it's an absolutely beautiful island. One thing that I think could add a lot to it is placing some garbage piles and other litter in and around the cities and towns. They look way too clean right now.