Sign in to follow this  
CaptainAzimuth

Petition to add eventhandlers to ammunitions defined in cfgAmmo

I was about to come on here and start bitching about how many petitions have been popping up as of late

then I saw this

The Lord (Lord Jarhead that is), has requested

Where do I sign?

P.S. I know where to sign

bis wont't give a shi... oh well, better try before you die, so i sigh in!

Please keep this respectful. BIS has done a great job, hence why Lord Jarhead bothers making such a great mod for the game.

In general for all jarheads all around the world

Correction

In general for all jarheads all around the world!

NOTE: HE CANNOT RELEASE THE MOD WITHOUT IT!

So the mod doesn't run without this change?

Let's just throw this idea out there: If this is the only thing he's waiting on, how about releasing what he has now and then releasing an update IF BIS adds this functionality in.

Of course he doesn't have to if he doesn't want to, I'm just throwing an idea out there :)

So the mod doesn't run without this change?

Let's just throw this idea out there: If this is the only thing he's waiting on, how about releasing what he has now and then releasing an update IF BIS adds this functionality in.

Of course he doesn't have to if he doesn't want to, I'm just throwing an idea out there :)

It's a topic LJ and the rest of the team is discussing. ;) We shall wait and see.

Hallowed is Lord Jarhead; hallowed is JSRS!

the Book of Sound Origins

Edited by DegmanCRO

Guys, I noticed a lot of you are just posting here and not voting up on the feedback tracker... You may need to sign up for an account before you vote, on the feedback website. Just a friendly reminder! :)

For The Lord, Lord Jarhead!!! Voted on feedback tracker as soon as LJ made it :) Cant wait for this to be done and that damn Acknowledged to Assigned and finaly DONE :D FOR LJ!!! And best sounds in arma 2 and 3 :)

Edited by DevilDogCro

Who in the heck voted no? I want to know now.

There is always the one "butthurted" human on earth. I would love to know it too, i bet this humans balls are not big enough to post it here..

OK now we got 2 negative votes , what the heck is going on? Somebody is trolling or what?

Exactly, this only confirms that there are some kind of "low intelligence humans" out there. A housefly has more brain than such dislikers