Sign in to follow this  
CaptainAzimuth

Petition to add eventhandlers to ammunitions defined in cfgAmmo

Ok, people of the Forums, and most cherished lovers of Arma 3's capabilities, and potential. The Lord (Lord Jarhead that is), has requested that we do what we can to help with a single important feature that must be put to use in order for him to continue work properly. That feature is To Add the possibility of adding eventhandlers to ammunitions defined in cfgAmmo!

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=19734

NOTE: HE CANNOT RELEASE THE MOD WITHOUT IT!

Vote on it, people of the community. Not only vote on it, but for a future sound mod that may literally make you throw your mouse across your room and duck in fear of having bullets impact your freightened faces, this project depends on us to request it be done in a reasonably timely manner. How does this petition work you ask? Simply reply on this thread, in bold and in underline, "For The Lord, Lord Jarhead!!!

Thank you my fellow community members, and long time, and new coming fans of possibly one of the best, maybe not yet but extreme potentially best Sandbox Mil-Sim ever. The Lord needs you. That is all. I salute you all.

Edited by MadDogX
fixed link

Sometimes I'm out of words when I see the family-feeling floating through these forums! :o You guys are too kind! :)

LJ

Sometimes I'm out of words when I see the family-feeling floating through these forums! :o You guys are too kind! :)

LJ

It's the least i could do. =D

C'MON People , More Signs To The Petition!

Beanosdeanos on the tracker:

Ammo already has several Handlers take your pick and simply use like any eventhandler

effectsSmoke = "SmokeShellWhite";

effectsFire = "CannonFire";

effectFlare = "FlareShell";

effectFly = "";

particle effects have probably the fastest Loop i know when using there send to script line , simply abuse that i have always done it and found it more reliable than any Fired ,changeanim, hit etc tyoe eventhandler

Workaround possible?

Workaround possible?

I saw this too, but I would bring that discussion to the JSRS3: DragonFyre WIP thread, as that would bring this thread off the topic of "For the Lord, Lord Jarhead". xD Plus, LJ pays more attention to his own thread than others anyways.

Workaround possible?

If the player does not see the effect, it wont be triggered, means no sound.

LJ

I saw this too, but I would bring that discussion to the JSRS3: DragonFyre WIP thread, as that would bring this thread off the topic of "For the Lord, Lord Jarhead". xD Plus, LJ pays more attention to his own thread than others anyways.

This.

Try keeping it to signing this petition. It'll help LJ more, and then you can talk about DragonFyre related things on that thread.

for lord jarhead!!!!!! and his awesome mod to change arma 3 completely :)

make this a poll too ;)

Edited by tyl3r99