bigpickle

Speed Of Sound Pure

Ok well now that the cries are out, I understand the peak times, and that you service a community of thousands, pretty sure this is not a peak time issue. Does not matter if I try at 6am, 1130pm or Midnight the DL is the same, if you would Like I could post Screen Shots of those times as well, or perhaps you could tell me an exact time to download since you have access to that information. I am just trying to download a mod that has alot of good feedback, and unless I let my computer idle for 18 hours while it "hopfully" downloads, than no mod. The problem rests in your court, none other.

Thanks for the amazing support here on the BI Forums, well played sir..

Why are you guys even bothering with SOS? It hasnt been updated since the marksman dlc, which is when arma had a sound upgrade meaning if you run this mod you can expect errors and conflicts. It doesnt even sound better than vanilla sounds.

All this fuss and beef over and unsupported mod that doesnt work properly. GG

^+1111 Exactly the mod creator tend to release a mod and then disappear without bothering updating and answering questions. It has always been the same so guys a friendly advice, don't waste your time if you got problems use other mods.

Thanks for the amazing support here on the BI Forums, well played sir..

Try 05:36:22 CET.

@Singleton

Go get your facts straight first, than push the report button and feel happy.

Edited by Guest

Wow seriously guys. Why the HELL does everybody think "Yeah I'm gonna freak out about everything now" lately on that forum. I see that so often in the past month. Wherever I go, somebody bitches around. I don'T care about ANY backgrounds. Such things can be handled via PM and not in a MOD THREAD. [Edit]I thought about what I originally wrote in the end of my post here and figured it was not appropriate[/edit] Sorry!

Edited by Moon_chilD

im having an issue where this mod is downloading extremely slowly from the armaholic website and both megadownload sites no longer have the file. is there any way we can get it as a torrent file?

Hi rewhymo,

this mod isn´t updated since months so you will get errors. Please read the postings above.

Its dead, Jim.

Indeed - closing  :padlock:

• Like 1