hcpookie

pook_SAM Pack v1.0

Could you make some systems,like the SA-2 ,SA-9 to work in A3?Just so that we have something in-game...thanks.

Thank you guys for the mirror updates!  Hopefully I'll have an Arma3 version to share for the holiday season :)

Yes,Yes,Yes!   I`ve got just one more request ;  Could you make a script that adds waypoints for the vehicles ,randomizes where on the maps they will be,prefering to hide in wodded terrain? Maybe add a "protective force" to make Seal Team stuff harder?I mean,ground forces.

Great news! :)

Yes,Yes,Yes!   I`ve got just one more request ;  Could you make a script that adds waypoints for the vehicles ,randomizes where on the maps they will be,prefering to hide in wodded terrain? Maybe add a "protective force" to make Seal Team stuff harder?I mean,ground forces.

Great news! :)

I'm not sure what you're asking.  It sounds like you're asking something a mission maker would need to deal with.  Nothing in your statement would have anything to do with the vehicles themselves.

HCPOOK-ie you made me again to play A2 active and more than A3 ! :D great projects great work !!!!

and MEADS model seems to be broken it's white and without textures missing the launcher part on the truck ! :(

Nope, MEADS working fine here.  It uses ACR textures... do you have the ACR MP patch installed (ACR Lite)?

Q:Could this be made to be work in A3 by mod  "make playable in a3"addon from from Six?   To tell you the truth,I`ve already tried it,and it worked a short time,then CTD.I had to re-install everything.

My point;It may be done more simple,by trying that mod and make it work that way.Just a tip.Be careful...

Please stop asking about A3.  I haven't even started working out what it needs for A3 yet.

This mod will be perfect in Arma 3, do you have plans to ported into arma 3?

You're kidding, right?

Announcement:  I should be feature-complete with the SAM_PACK for A2.  I've added all the things I intended and am now attempting to focus on porting into A3.  I'm making it "standalone" so it won't reference anything that isn't in the pack itself... no more dependencies.  That being said, there are only a few minor things that I have discovered, which I therefore do not intend to correct.  Nothing that is a "show stopper" has been detected. 

A quick teaser for some A3 improvements:

New - SA22 missile tubes have discarding end-caps.

New SA22 missile, based on RL photos.  No longer uses the AA-11 missile :)

sa22newmissile.jpg

If that link doesn't work:

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=5B54FC51A7917265%214196&cid=5B54FC51A7917265&group=0

And a reference... that's actually the photo I used for the texture:

http://www.ausairpower.net/APA-Rus-PLA-PD-SAM.html#mozTocId944172

TO-DO:  Add a 2nd stage discard to the SA22 like I did w/ the SA3. 

So, unless there is a show-stopper that is discovered, the current version 3.1 is the "final" version for A2.  I will not be making any more improvements unless a show-stopper issue is discovered (anything that causes a CTD, or similar).  Anything else... look for it in A3.  See you there!  :D

This addon will be updated such as addon for ArmA 3 (like new models of pantsir, tunguska etc) ?

i'm not sure whether this is a bug or just me being an unobservant, but i can't figure out how to stow the radar mast on the 9S36, could anyone help me?

(the button in the action menu doesn't do anything, not even after rotating the mast to face the rear, front, left or right side of the vehicle)

I have v31.7z for ArmA 2 OA

This is no longer being supported.  Use the A3 version from this point forward.

Mods, we could close this thread...

On 5/3/2015 at 10:42 AM, eggbeast said:

not so many left looking at our work in A2 thank heaven

your work for arma 2 is great