laxemann

L_armFatigue - Because keeping your weapon raised is a bad idea!

Laxemann, any news about this mod? Is it MP compatible? Btw, is it possible to show debug window?

Laxemann, any news about this mod? Is it MP compatible? Btw, is it possible to show debug window?

Using it makes no sense since lowering your weapon still causes your character to keep walking. Only BI can fix this.

Using it makes no sense since lowering your weapon still causes your character to keep walking. Only BI can fix this.

what do you mean by this..? using this mod makes no sense? or MP compatiblity? im confused

what do you mean by this..? using this mod makes no sense? or MP compatiblity? im confused

The current A3 animations are flawed. When you walk slowly and lower your weapon, your character keeps on walking for up to 3 seconds, even if you release the walk button.

Laxemann tell me is this mod still working? any plans to fix it soon?

Does attachments effect the fatiguing?  

Very nice, this is a major (and realistic) gameplay changer.

I really wish I could to that, but that'd require changes in the animations and stuff like that which I'm not capable of, sorry. :/

I don't think that's technically feasible at all atm, since there is no seperate handanim for different stances - so it would either be always "from hip" hand position or always "from shoulder".

Very nice, this is a major (and realistic) gameplay changer.

I don't think that's technically feasible at all atm, since there is no seperate handanim for different stances - so it would either be always "from hip" hand position or always "from shoulder".

That's not the point, currently your character keeps on walking when lowering or raising your weapon, ever since the alpha 3 years ago. Makes the mod not suitable for actual use :(