Αplion

Hellenic Armed Forces MOD (HAFM) - NAVY

There is a way to allow walking on a moving ship, but as far as I know, it's heavily scripted and in-complete. However, there's one thing that is manageable, which is being able to land a helicopter on the heli deck while the ship is moving. Don't remember who knows how to do that though.

would be great to have these, especially with the extreme lack of sea based units, cant wait for you to come back after your other projects Aplion :)

wanted to say thanks for all your hard work in the community had wondered if you had considered releasing the ships as static models for now I believe that they would add great depth of impressiveness to players missions I know as of now for the most part the a3 community is lacking when it comes to naval assets especially amphibious assets there being primarily several varients of the LHD a usable LPD San Antonio (only usable at 0 or 180 degrees)

Literally can't wait. I've been dying to get some recordings of Helicopter landing routines while the ship is moving about.

Long time to update this post I know ... anyway, I believe that soon I'll be ready to release the 1st version of my fleet ... http://prntscr.com/90v09n

• Like 3

Wow, this is like a dream became true. Amazing! I know you wrote those ships are mostly fictional, but can you tell if they are based on real life counterparts? Id like to know which real ships were your source of inspiration and share some similarities to your fantastic units.

Beautiful work. Thank-you. I cant wait to sit behind a control console.

Aplion.

I don't know if you have noticed with your LST, but nowadays all vehicles that use carx simulation move along with ships when loaded. So, no more attachto tricks to load cars on LCTs, LSTs or other amphibious ships.

I noticed it yesterday while I was tinkering with my LCS 2 independence addon

Aplion.

I don't know if you have noticed with your LST, but nowadays all vehicles that use carx simulation move along with ships when loaded. So, no more attachto tricks to load cars on LCTs, LSTs or other amphibious ships.

I noticed it yesterday while I was tinkering with my LCS 2 independence addon

It is the same with most helicopters. The only one i found that didnt work too well was the UH-80 Ghost Hawk. It was slowly sliding on the deck.

People.

I can confirm that the PHYSx interaction with moving ships havs been improved tremendously.

In this moment only class man and class Planex have problems interacting with moving ships.

Let's hope that BIS improves this for APEX expansion

I'm eager to try you ships Aplion

First version released here ... 

• Like 1