Sign in to follow this  
sowiedu

ALiVE persistent MSO or Insurgency Mission for my dedicated server?

Hi,

I got a dedicated server up and running, and I wanted to maximize the use of it by running a persistent insurgency or MSO mission on said server.

Now the thing is I got little to no knowledge in mission editing let alone persistence stuff.

Is there a pre made mission somewhere which I can use on my server? Preferably ALiVE, maybe even with the RHS Escalation mod on Chernarus or Takistan?

Forgive me if this is the wrong forum, I have no idea where this request would fit in properly.

Cool! That seems to be exactly what I need. As far as I can tell from the description this can also be played SP-style right? With AI recruitment.

Also do I need to set up anything specific for it to be persistent (apart from server config part of course)?

Hms adly that one crashes my server. Maybe have something to do with the new ALiVE version? Some error related to ArmA2NET

Sounds like it yeah.. might have to wait for the author to update the mission. Arma2NET is no longer required for ALiVE (replaced by @ALiVEserver). See the ALiVE wiki for more details (link in my sig)

For persistence the mission probably already supports basic persistence (ie: you can reconnect if you get disconnected and all your stuff/position is saved). For persistence between server resets you need to also run @ALiVEserver (only on server) and have a War Room account setup and configured.

www.alivemod.com/war-room

Edited by SavageCDN