Sign in to follow this  
Syndarez

Many problems with Dayz

hi guys, i apologize from now for my bad english.

Well, i bought from steam a box containing arma2, arma2 OA, and arma 2 oa beta (obsolete). I downloaded aram2, i run it, and when i was on the menu i exited it, i downloaded OA, i run it and closed it, i donwloaded dayz from steam. then i run CCG launcher and i tried to enter an overpoch server but it said me that file size didn't match, so i downloaded epoch and overwatch form internet and i pasted both of them in the OA directory. I run oa, i went into expansions and activated all, then i tried to enter manually the server many times by entering ip and port, but it gave me different problems, like "you cannot play/edit this mission bacause it is connected to a file (asc_eu_lights)" or something like that. I tried downloading again dayz drom dayz commander but i couldn't download neither dayz and epoch because it said me taht the server closed the conenction.. so i deleted arma 2 and oa and downlaoded again them, did all the process again, but still the same problems.. i tried to verify the integrity of the game caches from steam, and it downloaded me some files, but when i entered in the game it still gave me the problems.. Today i tried to enter again that server and there was a new peoblem, the folowing one "the instruction at 0x02000200 referencedmemory at 0x02000200. the memory could not be written.

click on ok to terminate the program"

i don't know anymore what to do, does someone of you? please help me, i want really hard to play this game ahahah

Tomorrow i will include the images of all the problems I had.

thank you all

edit: i just could enter an other server,one without epoch or overwatch, only dayz, so i guess the problems are that 2 mods, right?

fBieiq.jpg

Zy7qD1.pn

Zy7qD1.pn

mkb2kK.jpg

tinsCN.jpg

rN2U4F.jpg

D47Tsl.jpg

ZewelT.jpg

WdJdv5.jpg

tinsCN.jpg

Edited by Syndarez

Go to Dayz forums. they will know.