opteryx

OPX2/Middle Eastern Style Structures

How is progress and when is an eta?

Project is on hold at the moment, lost some interest and been occupied with real life lately.

Project is on hold at the moment, lost some interest and been occupied with real life lately.

No disrespect but I actually expected something like that to happen judging by the past.

:( :( :( :( :(

can you give it some other people

WE REALLY NEED SOMETHING LIKE THIS

No disrespect but I actually expected something like that to happen judging by the past.

He only said it was on hold, my terrain is sometimes on hold, you can't force yourself to do something when you're not in the mood, You only then regret it and quality suffers.

+1 for patience. Well worth waiting for imo.

Take a break and come back enthused....

Starting a disrespectful post with "no disrespect" doesn't make it any less disrespectful. And yes, that is judging by the past.

:( :( :( :( :(

can you give it some other people

WE REALLY NEED SOMETHING LIKE THIS

not the sharpest knife in the drawer, not the most patient one either, are you now?

• Like 1

Starting a disrespectful post with "no disrespect" doesn't make it any less disrespectful. And yes, that is judging by the past.

not the sharpest knife in the drawer, not the most patient one either, are you now?

why being an asshole i was just asking if he could give it to someone else in the meantime and of course im really looking forward to this

Calm down and stop playing cop!! I'm not a modder so at least I'm not creating any hype just to disappoint people not releasing my stuff.

why being an asshole i was just asking if he could give it to someone else in the meantime and of course im really looking forward to this

who is that someone else? besides, would you give your car to someone else just because for a couple of weeks you are out of town, or simply prefer to use the subway for whatever reason? How about your wife or your child or your pet? Would you give them to someone else as well?

Calm down and stop playing cop!! I'm not a modder so at least I'm not creating any hype just to disappoint people not releasing my stuff.

I'm not playing cop, i know quite well how to use the report button. You seem to keep being disrespectful either way. And you are right, you are NOT a modder, so then i don't understand why do you even "need" this particular addon in the first place. If opteryx works on stuff just to create hype, that is also his prerogative. If you have nothing to say, don't 

Wow, some people are so entitled, Opteryx isn't your employee nikiforos, you have no right to try and dictate his work schedule.

Wow, some people are so entitled, Opteryx isn't your employee nikiforos, you have no right to try and dictate his work schedule.

I never said that he was and correctly if I'm wrong though.

BTW  there are modders doing amazing stuff , answering questions and actually releasing things. These modders have my greatest respect and I use to donate to some of them to show my appreciation.

I'm not heartless as some of you think :)

Niki

I never said that he was and correctly if I'm wrong though.

BTW  there are modders doing amazing stuff , answering questions and actually releasing things. These modders have my greatest respect and I use to donate to some of them to show my appreciation.

I'm not heartless as some of you think :)

You can always ask Opteryx to accept your kind donation in exchange of finishing the project. Maybe he'll refuse, maybe not. Give it a try instead of appearing hostile here ;)

Niki

You can always ask Opteryx to accept your kind donation in exchange of finishing the project. Maybe he'll refuse, maybe not. Give it a try instead of appearing hostile here ;)

I don't think my donation would be big enough to convince Opteryx to finish the project :)

People, please calm down. The project is on hold, not dead. I'll eventually pick it up again, it's just not the time for it now.

Also, I won't accept donations until my work is released.

That building looks almost identical to one I've seen in an Apache gunner cam video.  Looks great!

Really cool, are those building enterable and ready for the editor ?

This makes me want to give another try to modding ! Keep it up !

Agree with all the above, nice work...this is going to be such a huge asset to Arma 3. Thanks for the great work.

Awesome like this. Just one question, will you add some afghani/iraqi signs it would be good. Good job man really.

Awesome like this. Just one question, will you add some afghani/iraqi signs it would be good. Good job man really.

You mean like this?