I noticed that the execution of missionbased postInit=1 functions is prevented on dedicated server as long as the mod is present. Has anyone else made this experience?

Hello Belbo, can you send your mission for test ?

And the 1.60 change some things with the mod, expect an update soon...

I noticed that the execution of missionbased postInit=1 functions is prevented on dedicated server as long as the mod is present. Has anyone else made this experience?

In my community, it blocked the proper loading of Task Force Radio. Once we removed the mod, TFR worked once again.

• Like 1

I can confirm this, TFAR did not initialise on the server when this mod was present. Was one hell of a debug session since this was the last mod I ever thought would cause an issue.

• Like 1

Yeah it seems that with the 1.60 patch my mod cause this issue...Take me a long time for me to find it...I'm working on the 1.5.8 who add a new features to the mod so...Be patient for the next update and sorry for the inconvenience :s.

The latest version of the mod doesn't include a script variant., has it been removed?

After the last update, i will think of re added the script version.

I need some help to test the last version of the mod before i released it. If some of you having issue with the latest version could help me to test the RC Version, contact me :).

• Like 1

1.5.8   : - Fixed   : Conflict with TFAR mod.
      - Added   : Possibility to shorten or extend ropes (and the pod) to 10m at 100m.
      - Fixed   : Some Zeus modules has their fonctionnality fixed.
      - Added   : Icon for Ace3 actions and Zeus modules.
      - Changed : The parachute pass now trought the pod during the landing to avoid glitch.

http://www.multiup.org/fr/mirror/3462daf697745e4d9f043a0150019860/XENO_-_Taru_Pod_Mod_-_1.5.8.rar

Hi

I have some problems wiht this mod in Exíle tanoa. I can't put the boxses to the helicopter. I only can put the boxses with the winch. I see the option to eject the Boxses in the scroll down Menue but this option dosn't work. Can anybody help me please.

regards Thorsten

Mod updated to 1.5.8.1 :
- Fixed : Arma 3 bug (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T117357) who don't show the bench pod in 3den.
- Fixed : Some typo in stringtables.xml.
- Changed : bikey to XENO_Taru_Pod_Mod_1.5.8.1.bikey.

OneDrive link : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuLDo-6T7wFzgbsVBk2FOm7iHGLU4g

Thorstengsxr : Always the bug ?

• Like 1

Hey there,

the last update seems to have some incompatibility with ACE3 - the "Passengers" option for vehicles is not shown anymore in the ACE Interaction menu which prevents medical treatment in vehicles. We removed the mod until that is fixed.

Hi TheConen, from my side it seems all work as expected...I have the passengers option...Could you test it with just my mod and Ace ? Or provide anything that could help me to find what's happend ?

Thx ^^.

On 12/3/2014 at 6:02 AM, norx_aengell said:

For Attach use this line : ["Arrimage", _unit] call Script_Choix_Unite;
For Detach use this line : ["Desarimage", _unit] call Script_Choix_Unite;
For Drop use this line : ["Largage", _unit] call Script_Choix_Unite;

I see these commands from the first post, and they're obviously related to an earlier version... is there an expanded list of calls we can use to control AI pilots (via scripting) for all of the functionality?  Attach, Detach, Drop (unhook?), raise, lower?

This is a wonderful mod - thanks. :)

I think I found out how to do the various actions.  Could you confirm?

[TaruName, ObjectToPickup] spawn XENO_Taru_fnc_Action_Accrochage; // hook
[TaruName] spawn XENO_Taru_fnc_Action_Decrochage; // unhook
[TaruName] spawn XENO_Taru_fnc_Action_Arrimage; // attach pod
[TaruName] spawn XENO_Taru_fnc_Action_Desarrimage; // detach pod
["Allonger", TaruName] spawn XENO_Taru_fnc_Choix_Lanceur_Action; // Lengthen 10m
["Allonger Max", TaruName] spawn XENO_Taru_fnc_Choix_Lanceur_Action; // Lengthen to 100m
["Raccourcir", TaruName] spawn XENO_Taru_fnc_Choix_Lanceur_Action; // Shorten 10m
["Raccourcir Max", TaruName] spawn XENO_Taru_fnc_Choix_Lanceur_Action; // Shorten to 10m
["Decrochage Parachutage", TaruName] spawn XENO_Taru_fnc_Choix_Lanceur_Action; // Unhook or Parachute (< or > 200m)

Hi Hmarcbower, Yay normally the list you made is good. I will update the command list with the infomation in your post . Thx :).

• Like 1