I play in stable, and I did only test it with the bench pod - but I also tested slowly rolling the helo back over the pod on the ground (using the wheels), and it also broke the atorque rotor when it got near to the winch section it seemed.

I have done extensive research on trying to get the Taru Pod and AGM to work together. Seems that AGM is blocking(?) the mouse menu additions that Taru Pod needs to put in. When AGM is loaded, the Taru Pod mod doesn't add the menu items necessary to make Taru Pod work. Hopefully, you guys can work out what the problem is so we can all use both mods at the same time in game. Love your work!

That's a feature, when AGM is active it adds AGM Menu options instead of the scroll-wheel action menu, additionally it adds keybinds.

Thx for the reply Jonpas :p.

NemesisPDX :

FOR AGM USER !!

Actions to manage your pod are in the self menu of AGM (check the AGM option to see the keys...). It's wrote on the first post :p.

So yeah like Jonpas said with AGM your action is in the self menu ;).

I think i will released the next update soon...

Hey man, awesome mod! I love the functionality that you added and we went a few steps further by adding Virtual Arsenal scripts to one of the pods, suprisingly it works flawlessly. The pod still attaches and parachute feature still works too, quite amazing! Think I will also try to get a MHQ script in there later and see i that works :)

I ran into one problem though, the attach option kept dissapearing from my action menu depending on what mods I was using, so I started to weed them out one by one and it looks like the mod 'ASDG Joint Rails' stops your amazing mod from working correctly. I guess we'll have to remove that mod unles you plan on making them compatible or something.

EDIT: Nope it is not Join Rails mod that is conflicting, but something is.. grr.. trying to figure it out

Also thanks for the rotor hotfix, it works well.

Anyway, amazing flexible mod, adds a lot of depth for logistics pilots.

Edited by Stannoman

Stannoman : Do you use AGM ? Because like i said all the 2 or 3 posts....With AGM, option of the mod are in the self menu and not in the scroll-wheel action menu.

Stannoman : Do you use AGM ? Because like i said all the 2 or 3 posts....With AGM, option of the mod are in the self menu and not in the scroll-wheel action menu.

No we don't use AGM. We suspect some kind of script in the Battlezone missions mess with functionality of your mod, it is sketchy, most of the time the Attach option doesn't show up, rarely it does (in Battlezone missions). Maybe it is the lifting system that is integrated in the mission or something like that :S

Stannoman : Could you give me the name of your domination mission ? So i can check what could mess with the mod ^^.

Update 1.5 !

Change log:

1.5 : - Added : First iteration of a script version. (See the readme -Script for instructions)

- Fixed : Fix of the Fix for the broken ATRQ Rotor. (Fix for the Dev branch)

- Added : Possibility to order your Ai to attach, detach or drop pods. (See Usage for instructions)

Usage :

FOR ORDER YOUR AI !!

When you have an AI in the pilot seat, select him with F2 or F3 or etc, and open your AI-action menu (keybinding "6") and you should

see orders availaible.

Edited by NorX_Aengell

We tried it in both Battlezone Stratis (which apperantely now has been removed by its author) and Battlezone Chernarus which can be found here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=323534074

I dont think the virtual vehicle spawner causes it because I get the same issue when I manually place a Taru in the mission and use that.

Thanks again for publishing the newest version on Armaholic :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Thx Foxhound and Sonsalt6 ;).

Elena : The script version work for you ? And is it what you wanted ?

dingbat91 : Can you order you AI now ? and the same, is it what you wanted ?

NickSeafort : I'm glad it work for you now ;).

hello

Get the following errors message showscripterrors

Taru_Pod_Mod \Fontions \ taru.sqf, in line 118

´|#|#|[_this, `keydown´] call cba_events_fnc_k...´

Error Typ Zeichenfolge,erwartet Bool

_cables = |#|ropes _helicoptere;

Error ropes: Typ Zeichenfolge, erwartet Objekt

File XENO_Taru_Pod_Mod\Fonctions\taru.sqf , line 118

server addon : @Cba_A3 ;@ACE3;@XENO_Taru_Pod_Mod;@TFAR;@BWmod;@ASRAI3

The error message is in German sorry

<a  href=boeqdpti3gb3.jpg' alt='boeqdpti3gb3.jpg'

Edited by tartar1102

Question, as I am about to try to integrate this awesome mod / concept into my A3 OverPOCH server....

What are the classnames for the different pods? I looked through what documentation came with the download but I didn't see a list of classnames for the separated pods from the Taru. Do they count as vehicle objects or something else? If I can get this working I intend to completely strip out all but the base Taru and use this mod in it's place.

Edited by bgregory

Disregard previous post! It was 1am and I didn't even consider to check the ArmA 3 class name list as they are already in ArmA :S

---------- Post added at 09:04 ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 ----------

So, I got everything in without error. I have tried putting a pod down, hooking it to a base Taru however when I use the "attach pod" option on the action menu nothing happens. Anyone else getting this issue?

[CBA Keybinding] WARNING: XENO Taru Pod Mod=>Attach the Pod called cba_fnc_registerKeybind is no longer a valid function and has been replaced with cba_fnc_addKeybind. Contact the developer of mod XENO Taru Pod Mod to change the code to use the new function.

1.5.1 : - Added : Compatibility with Ace3. (Use the interaction menu in the Taru)

- Fixed : The issue with the new system of keybinding of CBA3.

- Removed : Compatibility with AGM. (AGM team have moved to Ace3)

Feel free to post suggestion or bugs ;).

Lt_Ryan: With the new update it should fix your problem ;).

I tried to use this mod v1.51 with different combinations (download from Play WithSix, download from Armaholic, combined with ACE, using non-beta and beta Arma III versions), but the action to attach the pod does not appear in the menu or ACE actions.

Apologies as I don't have anything else to point out what might be going wrong, and I'm not using any other mods except when using ACE.

Otherwise mod looks great.

Thanks!

Edited by distractor2004
removed parachute reference as it's already on there...doh!

keep getting errors in the rpt

5:34:05 Warning Message: Sound XENO_Helitreuillage_Arrimage_Exterieur not found

5:34:10 Warning Message: Sound XENO_Helitreuillage_Fixation not found

Updated mod v1.5.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey NorX_Aengell , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

1.5.2 :

- Fixed : Wrong version uploaded -_-'

- Fixed : Custom sound for servo that don't work for now and cause RPT. (Thx armatech)

Sorry for the inconveniance, normally it should work as intended, Armaholic and PW6 should come soon...

Edited by NorX_Aengell