Arotor keeps breaking on lift.

Also I have the key installed on my server but it says it doesn't support the mod when I connect.

Yeah i see this...And have you tested to reproduce the bug without the mod ? :). 'Cause in fact the bug exist in vanilla game too...

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=21343#bugnotes

I will certainly add a video to the feedback tracker and report him on the dev development thread.

For the .bikey... I don't know how this thing work...I have my private key and i have made the .bikey and I don't know why its not good...

If anybody know how it works (why it don't work ^^), it would be cool if a can fix it for the next update -_-...

I just heard reports from the group I am in. Voted up the ticket!

As of .bikey, you have your private key, your key and then you have the sign next to the PBO. Bikey and private key are always the same (unless you make them by version, which you don't), but when you repack the PBO you have to resign that PBO, as it's encryption will change. It's always best practice to sign the PBOs at the end. Maybe that'll help?

DO you use the addon builder ? Or do you sign it after you packed it ? Are you sure your signature work with a server who check signature :p ?

I use the addon builder with the option for sign the PBO, so normally all should be fine...But not...

For JNS Skycranes I used Addon Builder's signing, yes. I then launched Arma 3 Server with verifySignatures 2 and joined with client, it worked. I remove the sign and then it kicked me. Though, I did have problems few weeks ago when I used Addon Builder for signing, might just be better to sign it after pack still, no idea if BI fully fixed it yet.

Yeah i see this...And have you tested to reproduce the bug without the mod ? :). 'Cause in fact the bug exist in vanilla game too...

I will certainly add a video to the feedback tracker and report him on the dev development thread.

For the .bikey... I don't know how this thing work...I have my private key and i have made the .bikey and I don't know why its not good...

If anybody know how it works (why it don't work ^^), it would be cool if a can fix it for the next update -_-...

Arotor issue Is an Arma side issue.

Please Let us know when you have a new bikey.

Thanks for sending us the newest release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

New update :).

1.2 : -Fixed : The way weight are calculated, should not pose problem in RotorLib now.

-Added : Compatibility with the JNS Skycranes by Jonpas Mod

-Fixed : Server Key, I hope...

-Added : Italian translation

Thx FoxHound and kecharles28 ;).

Thanks for the new patch ... but the rotor breaks down as soon as I want to connect the container with the helicopter .... the error is with me still, and the parachute solve not always

Same problem here. Attached the pod and bam, rotor is gone.

Thanks a lot for the compatibility with my mod NorX_Aengell!

Jonpas no problem mate :).

And i think i've found some workaround to resolve the issue with the ATRQ rotor until bis resolve it by his side...

Need more test to be sure but its promising :). So expect another update soon...You could thank bis for this issue ;).

Jonpas no problem mate :).

And i think i've found some workaround to resolve the issue with the ATRQ rotor until bis resolve it by his side...

Need more test to be sure but its promising :). So expect another update soon...You could thank bis for this issue ;).

PHEW, Thought i was loosing my mind on this one, glad i checked here to find that bugnote! Kinda blows, but at least its pinned down.

It just got assigned, hopefully it gets fixed in next stable update... it better gets!

Yeah i see and hope too ;).

Until its fixed i have an update who come when armaholic upload it, who hotfix this ;).

Thanks for publishing the update on Armaholic :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Could you also add support for the JNS Skycrane's mod?

Since the classnames are different than the default Taru the Bluefor version doesn't automatically inherit the functionality for your mod.

Thanks for your consideration!