megagoth1702

Getting back into sound modding, need feedback on sounds

Updating! Thanks for updating the mod megagoth, finally I can use a sound mod in coop nights again.

I did not update the whole mod mate, just the sonic cracks. :p The rest of the mod should be removed.

Thanks you! Both, for the mod and your work at getting your points across to BI.

Thanks you! Both, for the mod and your work at getting your points across to BI.

Thanks for the kind words. :)

thank you so much for the sonic addon.. I actuallly use your sonic cracks, cause they sound way better. Can you recommend any other sound mod? Do you have like WIP stuff? Which sound mod are u using in the demo video for the sonic cracks?? That's not your megasound one or ?! I'm sorry for asking so much but having a nice "realistic" not loud and hollywood like sound is by far the most important thing for me !!!

thank you so much for the sonic addon.. I actuallly use your sonic cracks, cause they sound way better. Can you recommend any other sound mod? Do you have like WIP stuff? Which sound mod are u using in the demo video for the sonic cracks?? That's not your megasound one or ?! I'm sorry for asking so much but having a nice "realistic" not loud and hollywood like sound is by far the most important thing for me !!!

Thank you.

I used vanilla BIS sound when creating the sonic cracks video.

I am not modding/creating anything until BIS delivers a new sound engine. And it's looking like we don't have to wait much longer. ;)

For now, I can not recommend any sound mods.. But keep your eyes open for the DynaSound mod by my buddy Laxemann, it's going to be great and surely will come out before bohemia's new sound engine.

I'm sitting here, all cheesy emotional, and can't get over the fact that this thread evolved into a full on bromance ahahaha

• Like 1

can i ask how to even export a file correctly, i convert a file to a 16bit pcm wav file and then to wss but it always ends up either breaking/ or not sounding off. Any suggestions since everything i try isn't working at all.