Sign in to follow this  
-TMN-Stump

Marine Raider Team 8203 MOD

2014-11-24_00001.jpg?psid=12014-12-03_00001.jpg?psid=1

This is a re-texture mod for the realism unit Marine Raider Team 8203. It includes several uniforms, helmets/equipment, patches and vehicles. There's also an ISIS faction with a handful of units (no groups yet). Bare with me it is incomplete and there are bound to be errors. This is my first public release of a mod like this so any concerns, tips, complaints, ideas and/or feedback is welcome.

Requirements: task force radio and NATO SF and Spetsnaz weapons pack by Massi

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=38F150E5F2989384!857&authkey=!ABepSbsIuyJ9vL4&

ACwAAAAAAQABAAACADs%3D#pwsc-{SnNsWUJlYzJFSjdUSVk4TG93QTRvUHhCY0U5REh6Nlkza21xMSt4MWNDblc2UkhtVmVCaEhIQms0YmZUOFBaWll3QlRkRDQyZHY2d05LeDhEUHdOTnFlUjVqUUdFUU45NHBYM2x4b3VLRjBNT3RxS0RvbHZ6bTZnUktGYmtZZzQ=}

Edited by [TMN]Stump

Above and if this is a release surely it should be in the complete section?

Above and if this is a release surely it should be in the complete section?

Moved to complete.

@[TMN]Stump any pictures?

New mod 0.1-beta available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@Stump;

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and soon also publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

I love the mod!! But the textures need an update! The unit I am in uses this mod because it offers a wide variety. But it's just the textures that are getting in the way. Again love the mod, but please update it! Thanks

I love the mod!! But the textures need an update! The unit I am in uses this mod because it offers a wide variety. But it's just the textures that are getting in the way. Again love the mod, but please update it! Thanks

Thanks Datdude, I do have an update in the works and is close to completion. I have dulled some of the textures down a bit (not so bright) and moved the flags to the appropriate locations on the uniforms. What and which textures would you like changed?

Thanks

Stump