Sign in to follow this  
Rob

Father ted

Father Ted is the most funniest tv program ever to be created and since i have moved from England they dont show it here in the US... If you want Father Ted you have to buy the DVD from special companies and it sucks...

Who here knows and likes Father Ted? smile.gif

If you Guys also know who Father Jack is and love him then your going to love this mix, Jack.mp3

jack1.jpg <<<<<< HHAHAHA biggrin.gif

Our priest here actually went to school with the actor who played Father Jack.

I think it's a really funny show. Top marks.

i thought that was the episode when he comes into their living room in his wheelchair, just getting back from a walk, to only find the whole room full of nuns... I thought that was when he said that quote...

If only Father Ted were alive would they still be making the episodes today sad.gif

Oh ya it was when he was in wheelchair, but there was another funny quote when he was in a car, i forget which episode.

In the states, the only stations that *might* show father ted would be Comedy Central or even maybe PBS, they used to show lots of British comedies, like Black Adder and others.  I've seen in here in Canada on CBC.

Anyone here remembers the Benny Hill show? biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

g13.jpg

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Father Ted<span id='postcolor'>

Bwahahahahahahahhaahhaha biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Bwahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaaahahaahhahahaha biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Bwahahahhahahahahahaahahahahahahaahaahahahhahahahahahahahahhaah biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

BRILLIANT biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

HAHA black adder was such a hit lol, i couldn't get my mom away from the tele...

Yeah if i had cable then maybe it would be easier.... Btw THANKS SOOOOO MUCH for that site address... i have been trying to find sounds for so long and no such luck, even the vid clips i can't find, if i do they're always in realplayer format which i dont have...

No i haven't heard of the benny hill show, whats it about? tounge.gif

you guys should be happy to know that i have downloaded every single wav file off that site now biggrin.gif

glft.jpg

CAA.JPG

FR.RORY: Well I have to say, I think that you are a very rude man.

FR.STACK: If you ever say that to me again. I'll put your head through the wall.

stream

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No i haven't heard of the benny hill show, whats it about? <span id='postcolor'>

An overweight and perverted old man, it was hillarious.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ Sep. 23 2002,15:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No i haven't heard of the benny hill show, whats it about?  <span id='postcolor'>

An overweight and perverted old man, it was hillarious.<span id='postcolor'>

Don't forget about the short bald guy too, lol. biggrin.gif

-=Die Alive=-

It must be a very old show, it looks like it which is probably why i haven't heard it before

The funniest UK comedies ever are:

- Fawlty Towers

- The Goodies

- Red Dwarf

- Knowing Me, Knowing You (With Alan Partridge)

- I'm Alan Partridge

- The Fast Show

- Big Train

- Alias Smith & Jones

- Blackadder

- The Dangerous Brothers

- A Bit of Fry and Lorry

British comedy is the funniest in the world, much better than 90% of US comedy...

Good list, but I refuse to acknowledge the last two series of Red Dwarf (7 & 8).

After Rob Grant left the writing plummeted, and now it is devoid of any wit or humour.

DAMN YOU NAYLOR! Even your books were shit! Yes! ALL OF THEM!

Grrrrrrrr

"Bottom" should be on that list too. Damn, those brits are funny people biggrin.gif

I remember a Father Ted episode where they use the old guys' earwax for candles - I believe the Shrek team stole that joke.

Yeah, Bottom was good too, but I was always found the Dangerous Brothers a little funnier...probably because it was more violent! biggrin.gif

oh, now that brings back memory's,, Father ted was the greatest, well on a par with bottom anyway..

cant beat those trademark profanity's from father jack, anyways im off to DRINK!!! and FECK! Girls!!! tounge.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifsmile.gif

ooooooh suits you sir tounge.gif

My fav !

Cracks me up every time.

YES RED DWARF was a classic biggrin.gif and i loved bottom too...

those were the only things i watched for a long time tounge.gif

Bottom is great, they still show it here but i can only watch it during vacations cuz it's only on monday nights and it's rather late...

I don't know any of the other series you guys are talking about....