3dartist

Tu-95MS (Remastered)

1ntWVU6.jpg

Hi all,

It`s been a while since my last post and progress on Tu-95MS.

( Old thread: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?107133-Tu-95MS )

I have quite a shitty time at the moment and I`ve never been at such a low point in my life as I`m now and it`s been so for the past year.

I`ve lost everything: girl, job, house, etc. Basically everything I had. Luckily a good friend of mine gave me a shelter.

Just a few friends keep me going and helping me out in the situation that I`m in now.

I spoke to Soul Assasian who`s a good friend of mine and he gave me enormous boost to finally finish the Tu-95MS so it can be finally be scripted and released within the mod.

Soul and the whole RHS team helped me alot after I spoke to Soul and catched up with him about how the things go etc.

In the beginning I`ve been making Tu-95MS for Arma 2, but now the aim is at Arma 3.

The biggest change in Tu-95MS is it`s cockpit, it`s been complitelly redone, I`ve made it highpoly and baked it to Normal maps which where a real pain in the ass to get them right.

Here is the album,I`ll update it with new pictures as I progress:

http://imgur.com/a/ggWtT#0

Enjoy :)

P.S. I don`t have much time, because I also follow acting classes and it takes quite alot of time and energy, but I`ll try to finish Tu-95MS with in short time.

Edited by 3DArtist

I don't know, I gave this bird my heart once before and I'm not sure if I'm ready to risk that hurt again. :p

so sad that this nice airplane will fly in a shitty environment like arma 3 (the flight model really sucks). wish, you would develop for DCS:World :D

best plane i kown for arma - no need for hypetrain because soon we have an hypeplane ...;)

Looks very good, I have just two suggestions: Avoid use picture to make gauges & cockpit panels, it's very weird have a next gen cockpit mixed with photorealistics stuffs (I'd also bake ambient occlusion). the other one is to have better looking panels lines on the exterior model I suggest you to lower the opacity on the diffuse map, so they will look much more thin and not just "lines".

Keep it up!

hahah, that mother of god pics, made my evening :D. Thats an incredible job there! Worth to be officialy included to arma!

Edited by Alex-X-xSQ
od

OMG OMG OMG :icon_dj:

I first gonna throw a nuclear mine in the ocean with this :D

... if only arma3 was modeling at least 5000x5000 km2 of terrain so we could put it at good use! ... :p

You'd like 25000000 km4 of terrain? You want your terrain to move you through time? that's a lot to ask, man.

Grammatical satire aside, I look foward to this. Bombing the USS Iowa will be much easier now.

btw, i wish, you would find a good sound designer, to make it sounding as good and real as it looks! (L.J, what about you man? :-P)

btw, i wish, you would find a good sound designer, to make it sounding as good and real as it looks! (L.J, what about you man? :-P)

I humbly consider LAxemann a really good sound designer ( he is the "sound guy" of the RHS team ). :rolleyes:

About the Tu-95MS, well there's no words to describe how outstanding it is.

3DArtist has some great news for everyone :)

"After coutless night of work, exhaustion, lots of problems during the process and enpormous wait times between software responses I`ve finally managed to get the whole TU-95MS PBR ready+ all the panel lines has been hand redrawn :)

P.S. Exterior of Tu-95MS has finally entered final stage of texturing, all have to do now is paint some weathering and leaks from water.

Click on image below to see lots of cool screens

xsTGcvQ.jpg