Sign in to follow this  
.kju

Community Upgrade Project - Weapon Pack

Hello, Alwarren. I noticed that you recently released another weapons pack (FHQ, containing two weapons at release). I was just curious (if I missed the explanation) why that release wasn't/isn't included as part of CUP.

Thanks.

;2829015']The Community Upgrade Project is the initiative to bring all the content of Arma 2

[+ OA and DLCs] from BI into Arma 3' date=' upgraded to the Arma 3 feature set[/b']:

Because the other weapons weren't a part of ArmA2, OA or the DLCs maybe?

Al, is there any chance you could move the 'TOP' proxy on the Glock 17 forward a couple of millimetres?

At the moment the standard Arma 3 MRD we can attach to the Glock, overhangs off the back slightly which looks kind of odd from the side and also reveals some visual bugs with the MRD model that are otherwise not visible when looking from the underside.

You can see the amount of overhang here where there's a hole in the mesh on the underside of the attachment and backfaces are visible:

http://i.imgur.com/nueKAM0.jpg

Hello, just encountered little bug. In Virtual Arsenal Makarov PM indicates falsely that in can mount BIS sound suppressor 9 mm on muzzle slot.

Regards.

Edited by Bolo861

Because the other weapons weren't a part of ArmA2, OA or the DLCs maybe?

That ^

These were my o2n creations.

Send from my tablet, so pardon any autocorrect bollocks

Al, is there any chance you could move the 'TOP' proxy on the Glock 17 forward a couple of millimetres?

Ah, good point. I'll see to it

Hello, just encountered little bug. In Virtual Arsenal Makarov PM indicates falsely that in can mount BIS sound suppressor 9 mm on muzzle slot.

Regards.

Roger, it shouldn't do that. Thanks.