Sign in to follow this  
.kju

Community Upgrade Project - Weapon Pack

Unless someone picks up AiA, yes, I suppose so.
I don't suppose there'd be any chance of a "Data Pack" equivalent download in addition to an all-in-one or a LITE?

Despite some people on these forums thinking my work is garbage and a farce, I would like to offer what I can to CUP in terms of ballistics, even if you just want a basic set of ball type ammo, if interested let me know. :)

Spartan please check this thread.

In short best discuss it there with the team and directly assisting with the integration/making a separate pbo for CUP

would make it way more likely to happen. :)

;2863566']Spartan please check this thread.

In short best discuss it there with the team and directly assisting with the integration/making a separate pbo for CUP

would make it way more likely to happen. :)

Thanks, I will gladly look into this.

Guys one question, why we can use the TMR bipods on M110 and we cant do the same with the M107?

I'm using the last version of ASDG.

Guys one question, why we can use the TMR bipods on M110 and we cant do the same with the M107?

I'm using the last version of ASDG.

I am going to venture a guess and say that TMR bipods probably go to the side rail attachment, in which case the answer is simply that the M107 does not have a side rail and hence cannot attach anything there. The M110 has a side rail, so it works there.

TMR does not need an actual 3D model bipod (just for aesthetics) for the system to work. I still bipod "rest" a weapon without a 3D model on there. Granted I can consider it rested against the ground, rock or something, all the script needs is it close enough to the ground to work.

TMR does not need an actual 3D model bipod (just for aesthetics) for the system to work. I still bipod "rest" a weapon without a 3D model on there. Granted I can consider it rested against the ground, rock or something, all the script needs is it close enough to the ground to work.

In that case, I wouldn't know what the issue is, since there isn't (as far as I know) nothing special about the M107, the lack of a side rail is the only difference.

Why can't I load the weapons in Oxygen? I'm trying to make an edit on a M4, but it simply crashes oxygen.

Why can't I load the weapons in Oxygen? I'm trying to make an edit on a M4, but it simply crashes oxygen.

Like any other add-on, the models are binarized. You'll have to wait for an MLOD-Release if you want to edit them.

@ GSP167

You can anon clone any CUP git repository to get the source data. Check the wiki.

My friend tell me this model is discontinued, is not true right?

My friend tell me this model is discontinued, is not true right?

Thats incorrect.

Guys, does anyone of you use Twitch for when he/she works on the CUP project ?

I seen some guys from RHS team do it and it's amazing to see how they are working on stuffs, as well as you get some anticipations about what will come in the next update :D !!! Actually I'm very curious about what you're working on too...

I might be streaming some of my work on the audio files in the future. But this is not like working on configs and stuff, it is audio processing in Cubase DAW. Getting the files ready to be used in CUP...

http://www.twitch.tv/audiocustoms

http://www.hitbox.tv/audiocustoms

Edited by audiocustoms

Hi there,

The one thing I have disliked about moving from ArmA 2 over to ArmA 3 is the weapons and vehicles. I am not a fan of the futuristic direction BI has taken with ArmA 3. I love modern era weapons, vehicles and units.

As I came across Dslyecxi's video announcing I was filled with joy. This is what I have been dreaming for since the release of ArmA 3. I love all of the Humvees, the trucks, the aircraft and that big beautiful C-130. I miss the classic M4s and M16s.

Arma 3 doesn't have a tonne of armored vehicles that you can turn out of, which was a huge disappointment. As well as the protected gunners of the strider/hunter etc. They're boring to use because you only have to watch out for AA, you can sit in the open with little chance of being shot through the windows. With ArmA 2, you had to play smart being a gunner, it was fun, it was intense and it lead to great gameplay. With the new Helicopters DLC adding in sling loading, firing from vehicles and the advanced flight model. These are awesome! I also came across one of BI Facebook posts announcing that they will be adding in the option for vehicle commanders to use their personal weapons and binoculars while turned out in a vehicle. This would be amazing with ArmA 2 vehicle.

I do have one suggestion for your list that I imagine is pretty much endless right now.

I know there were loading mods in ArmA 2, but they were very unrealistic. Some very well made, some not so much. What I'm asking is that you create a new loading system for the C-130 for vehicles. When ArmA 3 added the option to control the ramp on their transport helicopters I hoping they would allow you to walk on and select where to sit. I had entering vehicles via the action menu and just spawning into the vehicle. Being a pilot, you would have to use your personal cabin doors, the side doors or walk up the ramp at the rear and to the front of the fuselage, through the cockpit door and sit down.

Thank you for all of the work by everyone involved trying to improve ArmA 3 for myself and everyone else who plays without asking for anything in return.

Ethan

I was curious to see what the exact stats of m4s and m16s are, so I took a look at the config files. I noticed that rifles have dispersion on semi auto fire as 0.0017500001 with m4 and 0.001 with m16. However, both rifles have dispersion 0.00069999998 with burst/full auto? Is this a error, or something I just don't understand, because to me it seems that if you fire burst/auto, the rifle is considerably more accurate?

I was curious to see what the exact stats of m4s and m16s are, so I took a look at the config files. I noticed that rifles have dispersion on semi auto fire as 0.0017500001 with m4 and 0.001 with m16. However, both rifles have dispersion 0.00069999998 with burst/full auto? Is this a error, or something I just don't understand, because to me it seems that if you fire burst/auto, the rifle is considerably more accurate?

Might be an error, I'll check against the original. Normally the values should be taken from the original data.

Send from my tablet, so pardon any autocorrect bollocks

The 10 Rnd M107 Mag is actually filled with 41 rounds. This is obviously a bug, so I just wanted you to know.

Regards,

Faron

The 10 Rnd M107 Mag is actually filled with 41 rounds. This is obviously a bug, so I just wanted you to know.

Yeah, that's a known problem and internally fixed already. Thanks for the heads-up :)

Hello, Alwarren. I noticed that you recently released another weapons pack (FHQ, containing two weapons at release). I was just curious (if I missed the explanation) why that release wasn't/isn't included as part of CUP.

Thanks.