Sign in to follow this  
.kju

Community Upgrade Project - Weapon Pack

Is there a way I can run individual weapons? Only the M16 or something like that? I've tried fiddling with the .pbos, but I keep getting bin.config/ errors when I try to launch missions.

Have you considered retexturing some of the stuff? The attachments could look much better with some new textures.

Is there a way I can run individual weapons? Only the M16 or something like that? I've tried fiddling with the .pbos, but I keep getting bin.config/ errors when I try to launch missions.

It's not meant to be used separately. The separate pbo's are for organizational purposes (they are easier to update, etc). There are inter dependencies that aren't easily resovled.

Have you considered retexturing some of the stuff? The attachments could look much better with some new textures.

Considered, yes. The question is whether we can afford the time to do it. Right now, that's a clear no. We plan to update things as we go along, but that depends on availability of time and resources.

@ Tinter

If/once people join with texturing skills, it shall be done. You get the catch ;)

It's not meant to be used separately. The separate pbo's are for organizational purposes (they are easier to update, etc). There are inter dependencies that aren't easily resovled.

Figured as much. Great work on this mod regardless :D

Do you guys plan to release hotfix for current issues (like missing muzzleflashes) or these problems will be fixed in next full-scale update?

;2840334']@ Tinter

If/once people join with texturing skills' date=' it shall be done. You get the catch ;)[/quote']

Yeah I totally get that you can't do whatever you want. I was just curious if it had even been considered at all.

BUG:

The M107 magazine has 41 bullets in it...

Thanks for the report. It's a known issue, and fixed in our internal builds already :)

Please help, guns of this mod shot with no sound. What the problem?

Also when i put a weapons crate in editor it won`t load, and write No entry "bin\config.bin/cfgweapons/CUP_muzzle_Bizon/iteminfo.modes"

Edited by matryona13

Please help, guns of this mod shot with no sound. What the problem?

Also when i put a weapons crate in editor it won`t load, and write No entry "bin\config.bin/cfgweapons/CUP_muzzle_Bizon/iteminfo.modes"

Sounds like (no pun intended) you have a corrupt download or not everything loaded, or something is interfering with it. Try to re-download and try to only use this and the required mods first.

I redownloaded, i have only CBA, Joint rails and this mod. Still same proplem, no sounds for mod guns, and crates don`t loading.

I redownloaded, i have only CBA, Joint rails and this mod. Still same proplem, no sounds for mod guns, and crates don`t loading.

Can you post your RPT file to a pastebin and post the link?

Alwarren I posted in the other thread but the 30rnd AK 47 mags (762x39) have a weight of 2.6 kgs. Which is more than the as50 mags.

Can you post your RPT file to a pastebin and post the link?

How can i get report file?

Game isn`t crushing, there is just ingame widow appers with message that i wrote, that stops map loading and get back to editor screen. But it differs depend on what crate i`m loading, if russian weapons it says somthing about bizon, other about L85

The one hand goes through the L??? (English sniper rifle), instead of holding under it...

Alwarren I posted in the other thread but the 30rnd AK 47 mags (762x39) have a weight of 2.6 kgs. Which is more than the as50 mags.

According to my calculations, the AKM mags weight slightly over one kilo, as they do in reality, and yes, it is a bit more than the AS 50 mags. Unfortunately, BIS decided to merge weight and volume into a single number without actually giving a rule or formula on how to calculate it. My weights are based on the weight of the Mk20 rifle (which is the FN F2000 in reality) and its original weight.

According to what I read, the AKM mags are much heavier than the AK-74 mags not only because of the bigger caliber but also because they are made from heavier material.

How can i get report file?

Game isn`t crushing, there is just ingame widow appers with message that i wrote, that stops map loading and get back to editor screen. But it differs depend on what crate i`m loading, if russian weapons it says somthing about bizon, other about L85

To find the RPT file, open a normal Explorer window and enter "%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Arma 3". You will see a couple of files named something like arma3_2014-12-22_15-13-40.rpt. Find the one with the latest file date.

The one hand goes through the L??? (English sniper rifle), instead of holding under it...

The hand anims, as have been stated before, are very preliminary and all need to be adjusted. We're currently mostly using the original ones that have been made for a different human model (You will notice that a lot of the launchers seem to "float" above the user's shoulder, for example).

It's on the TODO list.

i could not find a sks. am i overlooking it?

Yes you are :) For example, the Basic Weapons (NAPA) ammo crate has one in it.

I feel like this might have been asked before, so forgive me if it has.

Are there any plans to correct the AK's sights. I'd say a majority of 3rd party models have them properly modelled, but the BIS ones have always been wrong. It's not the end of the world if you guys aren't fixing them, just curious.

As for the SKS, that weapon wasn't in A2/OA, that's pretty cool that you guys added it in. Are there any other weapons that were added extra?

EDIT: I don't even see the SKS in the classnames list.

Edited by GossamerSolid

@ matryona13

You seem to use illegal A3 version..

I feel like this might have been asked before, so forgive me if it has.

Are there any plans to correct the AK's sights. I'd say a majority of 3rd party models have them properly modelled, but the BIS ones have always been wrong. It's not the end of the world if you guys aren't fixing them, just curious.

We'll see about that, right now, there are no plans for that but that might change, depending on time. There's an awful lot of work left to be done.

As for the SKS, that weapon wasn't in A2/OA, that's pretty cool that you guys added it in. Are there any other weapons that were added extra?

EDIT: I don't even see the SKS in the classnames list.

Hm, there is no SKS. There was one in ACE, but we do not have permission to use any ACE weapons.

As for additions, there haven't been any additions made, but there are a few variants that have not existed. Among other things, the SCAR family of rifles has been expanded to a full range of variants with short, standard and SV variants for both SCAR-L and SCAR-H, with the short and standard versions being available with either a vertical foregrip, foregrip with flashlight builtin, and EGLM version.

You seem to be using ArmA 3 version 1.14. You need to update your version of Arma.

Read again.... more like a Torrent version. I.e. Pirated

hi,

i have a lot of time..if someone make me an example about how to do it,I can make a config file to make this weapon work with agm bipod,javelin top/dawn attack and optic with mills,i had try on my own with m249 but it says no entry cup ..bla bla bla