Sign in to follow this  
.kju

Community Upgrade Project - Weapon Pack

Great to see all these good old weapons back collected in one mod.:yay:

Is the M3 MAAWS scope supposed to have build in range finder or is it a bug?

Is it just me or are all the Leupold scopes not working? I can see when zooming in but i cant see them actually on the weapon. M4,M24,DMR,M107...Otherwise great work guys, much appreciated.

Thanks for all your hard work fellas! Much appreciated!

I was messing around with the mod, and the weapons show up in the Virtual Arsenal just fine, but the weapon attachments for a lot of the weapons do not. IE Scopes, side rails etc.

Is there a way to get the virtual arsenal to see them, IE if you spawned said box in via Zeus?

@ Mjolnir66

The group class names are still the same as in A2/OA/DLCs from BI:

http://pastebin.jonasscholz.de/1114788

However we might rename (tag, unify, etc) them in the future (but provide a mapping in that case).

Excellent work guys. Thank you very much for this

Thank you very much for hosting!

Is the M3 MAAWS scope supposed to have build in range finder or is it a bug?

Yes, the MAAWS scope in Arma 2 had the rangefinder as well. The little "plus" crosshair on top is the reference point.

Thanks to Benargee for informing us of the release :cool:

Great, thank you for the host, Foxhound.

Is it just me or are all the Leupold scopes not working? I can see when zooming in but i cant see them actually on the weapon. M4,M24,DMR,M107...Otherwise great work guys, much appreciated.

Weird, those should work, they surely do for me. Are you trying this in the Virtual Arsenal? If yes, that is a bug in the "count" scripting command only counting native and not inherited items in the class. The latest Joint Rails should fix this issue.

---------- Post added at 11:14 ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 ----------

<Empty> selection isn't on top in Arsenal when picking a scope for Ak47/74/107 and Saiga.

Yeah, the problem is that Arsenal sorts alphabetically, so the '1' in the NSPU scope's official designation is on top. I believe that RHS has the same problem.

Also, there's 8-9 backpacks called British Assault Pack which are all the same.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/50992975350392696/F0CF157BCD82C78C568C5F0C7A9BD7E539A380EA/

That's probably the infantry placeholder's backpacks (they also have the wrong model, it's the black US Assault pack instead of the British Bergen). I guess they need to derive from a common base class or Arsenal will list them all. We'll see what we can do about that in the next release :)

Thanks for the feedback.

Thank you for the release, all Arma 2 weapon in one pack is just perfect.

Very much chuffed at this, magnificient work!

The few bugs are barely noticeable, but some are kinda funny.

The 10 rounder magazines for the barrett .50 rifle contain 41 shots, for example. And there are twenty thousand identical black british assault packs.

VEEvrNol.jpg <- .50 41 round mag example.

Looking forward to seeing this develop. Once I get my new PC in summer I can finally get around to actually playing with all the content I've amassed. Great job, many, many thanks!

The 10 rounder magazines for the barrett .50 rifle contain 41 shots, for example.

Yeah, no idea where that came from, but thinking about how big the magazine ought to be is kind of funny :)

And there are twenty thousand identical black british assault packs.

See above, they're from the placeholder infantry.

Many thanks for the job mates!A really wanted addons for me!! BUT some issues appeared, stuffs flying around the weapon (magazine,ironsight and magazines blinking,and some not recognizable things (using the DSL GEAR SELECTOR)).and the more frustrating is that when i'm trying to firing weapons (not tested all of them) from this pack.......it make the game's crash!!!

Trying different way to launch this addons with needed requierment but, sadly ,get same results.Any idea?

+ trying on my laptop( unofficial A3 version) and on my desktop pc (official A3 version) (for both i'm trying with DSL GS or placing weapons/ammo crates in the editor) =same results.

help or fix really appreciated !!!

Edited by pathaber

congratulations on the release gentleman. the whole cup team did here a great work, it's so good to see my lovely arma2 weaps back in a3 :yay:

In a quick testing session i've noticed 2 bugs:

- the the svd camo variant don't fit correct in the hands of the soldier.

- i also noticed the 10 round magazine of the m107 with 40 rounds.

here a short video of the two bugs:

is there a bugtracker for cup or something similar, or should we post bugs in this thread?

thank you.

regards

moerderhoschi

€dit:

ok, i've found it: http://dev.withsix.com/projects/cup/issues

Edited by Moerderhoschi

BUT some issues appeared, stuffs flying around the weapon

Can you name one of the weapons that SD how this behavior? Might be a binarization error, had something like this in the past...

Can you name one of the weapons that SD how this behavior? Might be a binarization error, had something like this in the past...

YEP Alwarren!!!.......uuuhhh...don't mind my previous post.I was gone for an hour,get back,restart my pc and..........issues desappeared.All is good (exept the good ol' wrong right hand position on dmr and few stuff of same orders, ahah!!),testing all guns and attachments and work perfectly!!! I don't know how to explain that.....apparently a simple restart fix the problem ( same with my laptop ) .

YEP Alwarren!!!.......uuuhhh...don't mind my previous post.I was gone for an hour,get back,restart my pc and..........issues desappeared.All is good (exept the good ol' wrong right hand position on dmr and few stuff of same orders, ahah!!),testing all guns and attachments and work perfectly!!! I don't know how to explain that.....apparently a simple restart fix the problem ( same with my laptop ) .

If you ever see anything like it again, let me know. I had a similar problem before, apparently there it was a stale file in my temporary folder when I was binarizing. But good to hear it resolved itself :)

---------- Post added at 14:15 ---------- Previous post was at 14:14 ----------

Is the MSR Sniper in there too ?

Er, nope, there never was an MSR in Arma 2 :)

---------- Post added at 14:16 ---------- Previous post was at 14:15 ----------

what about the "12 extra vehicles"?where are they?

It say "12 extra vehicle classes", not vehicles :)