spectrersg

TFAx - International Units

I'll take a look at the error Tuesday. I'll rename all MICH to PASGT. Red_Spring, I'll look into the Multicam version of the Italian stuff, but thats all. This isn't meant to be an all inclusive uniform pack. Just generic national common usage stuff for the bigger audience group.

Yay !!! Great news :)

I was not expecting to see the italian multiland too. About the flag, the patch added yet is good enough IMO.

Thanks for your time, indeed ;)

On the Armaholic-Download site (http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27473) is a Picture with two boats. Where are this boats? Are they in the mod or are they in another mod?

Besides, great work!

That was a photo with Hatchet's Mk V boat I've been helping with for the past year or so. See my signature.

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/7807243_f520.jpg : That are the vanilla boats. Or do you mean the boats from arma 2?

I was nearly sure that was a vanilla boat. But you're right, I'm wrong...but still I'm sure I have seen that boat somewhere, and it wasn't a mod...

v1.1

Added:

- ATAC Camo

- Netherlands Camo (Des, Wdl)

- Georgia Army Patch

- British MTP

Fixed:

- Changelog

- Fixed PVS-14 texture dependancy errors

Changed:

- TFAx MICH to TFAx PASGT name display name change.

Thanks for informing us of the updated version :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Great mod. Love it with TFA mod. ALMOST no need for any other units mod, except for their specialized weapons, vehicals and support stuff. :D

Can you consider putting in Ghostex camos such as Kilo 1 (transition), Delta 6 (urban) and the ARID variation?

Just found an error: the UK MTP with rolled sleeves uniform...doesn't have rolled sleeves. It shares the same model of the normal sleeves one. Can you fix it ?

Nice pack overall, but I'm honestly not a fan of how the CCE came out.

The one in game seems almost yellowish.

I'll evaluate the current coloring and see what I can do.

---------- Post added at 10:04 ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 ----------

hmm nice! Need some Dane action maybe?

Denmark, Norway, Poland will be coming soon. Once I fix some issues with the Swedish and evaluate the CCE.

---------- Post added at 10:06 ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 ----------

Just found an error: the UK MTP with rolled sleeves uniform...doesn't have rolled sleeves. It shares the same model of the normal sleeves one. Can you fix it ?

Fixed.

---------- Post added at 10:08 ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 ----------

Great mod. Love it with TFA mod. ALMOST no need for any other units mod, except for their specialized weapons, vehicals and support stuff. :D

Can you consider putting in Ghostex camos such as Kilo 1 (transition), Delta 6 (urban) and the ARID variation?

I'm thinking about doing a uniform only pack for these eclectic and private/LEO camos. Ghostex, Deceptex, Krytek, ATACs, etc. There's been a few that I've pulled out that caught my eye. I'll be starting this after I debug the TFAx and add the remaining camos to that.

Hi!,

As TFAx has been steaming a long I wanted to suggest the Belgian military.

My clan uses TFA and TFAx and almost everyone has their native military in it except for me!

Now 1REV has already made a Belgian units mod ( http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=21115 ) but my clan has a mod pack it has to manage so this is out of the question :/

The Belgian Jigsaw camouflage comes in both woodland and desert variants as shown in the 1REV mod.

Woodland: http://camopedia.org/images/thumb/e/e3/Belgium6.jpg/200px-Belgium6.jpg

Desert: http://camopedia.org/images/thumb/5/55/Belgium8.jpg/200px-Belgium8.jpg

This camouflage should work just fine fine with the MICH and booniehat headgear.

I feel this would be a good arm patch for it http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-OLsFFX0xRCU/UkNE_AKc_zI/AAAAAAAALGQ/F2jiqicxUNI/s1600/Belgium+IR+Flag.JPG

Though I'm sure just the flag works too :P

I hop I've provided enough information and that this is possible to be implemented!

MartyBadger.

Hi SpectreRSG, great work as usual, thank you very much for having added in the flagless ATAC, and for having renamed the MICHs, much more more coherent that way imo.

I have to admit that i haven' t really been eyeballing the camos lately, but in the meantime i' ll report that in addition to the UK MTP RS, the dutch uniforms RS variants dont have rolled sleeves, both woodland and desert.

Nice pack overall, but I'm honestly not a fan of how the CCE came out.

http://www.kamouflage.net/camouflage/00204.php

The one in game seems almost yellowish.

Yup i also thought the same thing, i believe that what' s making it look a bit weird in game is not only it' s color, but also the sizing of the pattern, it looks a bit small in game i think.

Anyway, keep up the great work Spectre.

I'm working on an update as we speak. It will include desert, woodland and helmets for Poland, Norway, Belgium, Denmark. In it, I've also adjusted the French CCE tan. I see what the issue was and have fixed it. It was yellower in game, so this will make it a tan again. Moveover, I've already spotted and fixed the missing Rolled Sleeve variants of the Dutch stuff and UK MTP. In the process I've found that the ATAC RS model was also missing - that has been fixed.

After this update I will not be adding any more camos from different nationalities. If I dont stop somewhere it'll eventually include every freaking nation on earth. Lol.

Anyways... it'll be done within the next few hours. I'll be testing it after and I'll probably release by Sunday.

After this update I will not be adding any more camos from different nationalities. If I dont stop somewhere it'll eventually include every freaking nation on earth. Lol.

And then you would have all those countries that can' t stick with 1,2 camo, just think about Russia and let your brain explode hehe

Thanks for all the work you' ve done on this pack mate.

Which would be totally awesome !! But impossible without making this a real job ;)

Thanks for all you have done, this has been a great and unexpected mod indeed !!!

v1.12

Added:

• Norway, Poland, Denmark, Belgium, Canada uniforms (Desert/Woodland variants)
  • Norway, Poland, Denmark, Belgium, Canada helmets (Desert/Woodland variants)
  • Norway, Poland, Denmark, Belgium, Canada patches

Fixed:

• French CCE yellow shading
  • Netherlands, ATACs Rolled Sleeve variant model missing
  • Swedish (Wdl/Des), German (Wdl/Des), Australian (Wdl) camos
  • DCU/Desert conflict with TFA pack

Thanks for informing us of the updated version :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hello Spectre, great update!

Here are a few observations that i' ve made:

-Swedish Desert: It is supposed to be the desert variant of the m90 right? Because comparing it to pictures found on the net, it looks very weird, the colors that i can tell by looking at pictures are white-ish tan, green-ish tan, purple-ish grey and brown. In game to me it looks like: tan, darker tan, orange-ish brown and purple.

Regarding the swedish woodland variant, i think that the blue is too purple, it shoud be more of a dark blue, and that there isn' t enough of that colour on the pattern.

-Norwegian uniform, the pattern seems to be a bit small, making it look too tortured, especially on the desert one.

-Flecktarn: I think that the dark green is a bit too predominant, there should be a bit more of the light green.

-Finnish: I think that the woodland is a bit too bright generally, imo it would lould better if it was a bit darker, especially the brown.

-French CCE: Colors look spot on now, but i still think that it looks a bit tortured, the sizing of the spots of the pattern is a bit small i think, but that might just be me being obssesive with my country' s camo.

These are obviously only my observations, and since when it comes to camos visual fidelity is very much a matter of perception, it should of course be taken with a grain of salt.

Thanks for this awesome addon SpectreRSG.

-Flecktarn: I think that the dark green is a bit too predominant, there should be a bit more of the light green.

Out of curiosity, are you speaking off real life experience being near to/examining/wearing those uniforms?

Personally, I cannot vouch for your point. Flecktarn looks spot on from my experience. Olive Green backdrop with OD green blotches, orange and black spots/dots.