ronhillultra

WIP - Esseker - post apocalyptic map

Hi mates!

I got the a similar issue like dakaodo mention before. my game crashes (freeze) when i enter certain areas on the map like:

scrap yard and 500meter around it

south and east esseker

i got this error im my rpt log:

any ideas?

You don't install AllInArmaTerrainPack_2015_01_01_Hotfix_1.7z

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/171988-all-in-arma-terrain-pack-aia-tp-a1a2oa-terrains-from-bi-in-a3/page-51#entry2776268

• Like 1

Horus, yes this was the problem indeed. i totally forgot to install it.. i figured it out myself, but thank you for your fast reply!

I am setting up an Exile Esseker server and I've got something very odd happening. It seems vehicles are spawning underground or going underground when someone gets in it.

I have 2 other Exile servers and this doesn't happen. If I spawn in a vehicle with Infistar, the vehicle spawns and if I get into it, it goes under ground. Even the dynamic spawned vehicles appear to be spawning under the ground.  

Any advice?

Here's a video of what happens.

Well, I don't know what is different but I reinstalled the server and now vehicles don't go into the ground but I've got something else I'd like to ask.

Why aren't there direct download links or torrents for Esseker? It's not practical to install Steam on my dedicated server so I can download Esseker and download the files from my PC to my dedicated server takes a lot of time. It would be awesome if there was a link for me to download Esseker directly.

Updated mod v0.7.5.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

KECharles can you please, please remove All In ArmA Terrain Pack as a dependency for Esseker. Most of us now use CUP Terrains and it sucks that PlayWithSix forces us with no option to prevent downloading AIATP when we already have 9gig worth of CUP Terrains.

*Edit* I'm quite literally downloading over 10 gig off PWS for what I understand is quite a small update. It doesn't bother me too much I have unlimited Fiber, but that is 10 gig off your network, 10 gig of bandwidth currently transferring at 2mb/sec, 10 gig of resources from PWS that doesn't need to happen. If you would just go over your dependencies for mods. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.

• Like 1

KECharles can you please, please remove All In ArmA Terrain Pack as a dependency for Esseker. Most of us now use CUP Terrains and it sucks that PlayWithSix forces us with no option to prevent downloading AIATP when we already have 9gig worth of CUP Terrains.

*Edit* I'm quite literally downloading over 10 gig off PWS for what I understand is quite a small update. It doesn't bother me too much I have unlimited Fiber, but that is 10 gig off your network, 10 gig of bandwidth currently transferring at 2mb/sec, 10 gig of resources from PWS that doesn't need to happen. If you would just go over your dependencies for mods. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Done, removed AiA Terrains and added CUP Terrains - Core as dependency.

Thanks for reporting

I got CTD with :
ErrorMessage: Warning: preNLOD format in object cst\cst_residential\structures\house\dhangar_brownskrin.p3d

I got CTD with :

ErrorMessage: Warning: preNLOD format in object cst\cst_residential\structures\house\dhangar_brownskrin.p3d

Your mod download is corrupted, delete it and redownload it.

Its downloaded via Steam Workshop.

And i'm not the only one having this issue.

So were mine when i had that same error, try it, what do you have to lose ?

I have this error too... will try a re-download as Richie suggests...

No download mirror is perfect. Corruption can happen for any reason.

Normal download work (armahollic) but my internet speed isnt so good, to redownload 2GB mods. I need to wait few hours

I noticed the last update for Esseker on Steam Workshop was 30 March and is version 0.7.3.1. Is that a different version than the one on Armaholic? If so, can we get Steam Workshop updated?

I noticed the last update for Esseker on Steam Workshop was 30 March and is version 0.7.3.1. Is that a different version than the one on Armaholic? If so, can we get Steam Workshop updated?

Is the map author reading this thread anymore? Armaholic's version is 0.7.3.1.2. Different from Steam workshop's 0.7.3.1 version. Will Steam Workshop get updated?

Changelog:
v0.7.3.1.2
-
v0.7.3.1.1
-
v0.7.3.1
- Fixed clipping issues through road while in a vehicle in Petlov Grad
- Added some tweeks and various details in Petlov Grad

??????

Looks like we may be getting an update soon....... 

• Like 6