Sign in to follow this  
Araon

Ex BIS developer looking for old OFP pictures from fun.bistudio.com

Hello!

I just wanted to ask if anyone happen to have some old Operation Flashpoint screenshots from now long time dead "fun" subsection of BIS pages. Preferably those showing crazy OFP bugs. :-) I intend to present a talk about OFP development and I need more pictures for my slideshow. :-) I moved half across the world and in the process lost most of my old files. Help OBIS-Wan Kenobi. You are my only hope!

Petr "Araon" Pechar

Oh hanging Angelina, we will never forget you.

Giant Beretta´s!

Don´t think i ever archived any of those, always thought the dentist section was going to last forever :(

Don´t think i ever archived any of those, always thought the dentist section was going to last forever :(

I do miss our dear Dentist. Possible to get this going through a internet archive maybe?

Could OFP.info/ArmedAssault.info or OFPEC.com perhaps have something in their archive? They are after all the oldest living sites I can think of.

Possible to get this going through a internet archive maybe?

It was password protected, so that is unlikely. Though i doubt that it has been completely removed from the BI servers, probably just got lost somewhere during an update.

It was fun.bistudio.com, sadly the only trace is around 2011

even on the old flashpoint1985 urls seems nothing left regarding that page

Could OFP.info/ArmedAssault.info perhaps have something in their archive?

I already checked our FTPs and there is nothing there.

We only have a little bit as a part of a newspost. One of the pictures features the topic starter :p :

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=4861&newlang=eng

Edited by JdB

or OFPEC.com

Couldn't find anything at OFPEC either.

News items go back only to 2006 (the first big site crash) so that's something like 3 years too young I guess.