evromalarkey

ASCZ Missing Content

[table=width: 1200]

[tr][td]Lny9A6g.jpg[/td][td][/td][/tr]

[/table]

Version: 1.0

Description:

This little mod will add some additional content which is already in the game, but not available. Mainly adds NATO and AAF vests in additional variants (Khaki, Coyote, Olive, Black) and NATO Uniforms in Woodland and Sage variants.

Further more it allows you to spawn Dogs (and other animals) in the editor, which were for some unknown reason hidden from editor.

This mod is using stringtables for all available Arma 3 languages. So all content has proper name as it would be, if it was official.

In future I plan to add some missing backpacks color variants and unlock some other hidden content.

Download:

banner-420x120.png?1416956808

news_download_a3_3.png

or

GITHUB

STEAM WORKSHOP

Classnames:

- Uniforms

U_B_CombatUniform_wdl

U_B_CombatUniform_wdl_tshirt

U_B_CombatUniform_wdl_vest

U_B_CombatUniform_sgg

U_B_CombatUniform_sgg_tshirt

U_B_CombatUniform_sgg_vest

- Vests

V_PlateCarrier1_oli

V_PlateCarrier2_oli

V_PlateCarrierIA1_oli

V_PlateCarrierIA2_oli

V_Rangemaster_belt_oli

V_PlateCarrier1_khk

V_PlateCarrier2_khk

V_PlateCarrierIA1_khk

V_PlateCarrierIA2_khk

V_Rangemaster_belt_khk

V_PlateCarrier1_cbr

V_PlateCarrier2_cbr

V_PlateCarrierIA1_cbr

V_PlateCarrierIA2_cbr

V_Rangemaster_belt_cbr

V_PlateCarrier1_blk

V_PlateCarrier2_blk

V_PlateCarrierIA1_blk

V_PlateCarrierIA2_blk

V_Rangemaster_belt_blk

Thanks to:

Bohemia Interactive - for their hidden stuff

Soronelite - for AAF vest textures

Taurus - for icons

Pictures:

[table=width: 1200]

[tr][td]gmLcu49.jpg[/td][td]BVPKaBq.jpg[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]iSEnUt2.jpg[/td][td][/td][/tr]

[/table]

Edited by EvroMalarkey
  • Like 1

@MikeTim

Sort of yeah, it even works with Zeus (Remote control, adding dog into unit). But the dogs have to be pre-spawned, because Zeus don't have animals in the units menu.

We played even with Task Force Radio and no problems ;)

@MikeTim

Sort of yeah, it even works with Zeus (Remote control, adding dog into unit). But the dogs have to be pre-spawned, because Zeus don't have animals in the units menu.

We played even with Task Force Radio and no problems ;)

Would you be able to add the dogs into the Zeus menu with your config? It's pretty easy. It should be possible if they're a vehicle class like a regular soldier.

@TheEvanCat

yeah guess I could make special vehicle class in Civilians. I was also thinking about module which would spawn it in Zeus.

New mod 1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@EvroMalarkey;

Greetings, nice work :), as usual I added your mod to our network, feel free to claim it and go nuts on the description. I have already prepared your Prime post for you.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

:yay: Thanks for this !!! I really can't understand why they hidden these stuffs. They looks good, and dogs....oh my, DOGS !!! This is great ;)

Any chance you could add also the different skins for the helicopters to the editor maybe?

Like the Ka-60 with AAF camo or the little bird variants maybe?

So, this mod sounds awesome. Anyway. One question: If I use this stuff (lets say dogs) in the editor for a coop mission. Does everybody need this mod? I mean, everybody has the content! ^^

So, this mod sounds awesome. Anyway. One question: If I use this stuff (lets say dogs) in the editor for a coop mission. Does everybody need this mod? I mean, everybody has the content! ^^

If you use the mod, everyone else will need the mod installed. Its how its always worked since OFP.

Darn I hope it might be working differently this time. Thanks for the answer. Going to test it out anyway!

If you use the mod, everyone else will need the mod installed. Its how its always worked since OFP.

I don't think that this is the case, it have the same class names. The only difference is in scope = 2

It could make dependency in the mission.sqm, but you could delete that.

@Chairborne not sure about the Ka-60, but I could make some more variants. (eg. some of AAF vehicles without camo or the littlebirds)

Okay, I just test it now!

Edit: It does NOT work. I tried it with the woodland camo. Without the mod you just start naked! ^^

Edited by Moon_chilD

Okay, I just test it now!

Edit: It does NOT work. I tried it with the woodland camo. Without the mod you just start naked! ^^

That would because the mod changes the scope to equal 2. Hence why i said you would need to have the mod installed by all users of a mission.

Nice job! Much appreciated. I also am over the opinion that "more is more" 😉

Great mod I just tested it and found one bug attributed to it: black light plate carrier "Carrier Lite (Black)" is missing a model it is not showing up when equiped. It probably is conflict with "Carrier Rig (Black)" from Your mod that incidentally uses the same model and texture. (BIS logic, they mixed up black light carier with black carrier rig models). I just recommend to delete "Carrier Rig (Black)" from the mod, that should fix it.

Regards.

Edited by Bolo861

I don't think that this is the case, it have the same class names. The only difference is in scope = 2

It could make dependency in the mission.sqm, but you could delete that.

@Chairborne not sure about the Ka-60, but I could make some more variants. (eg. some of AAF vehicles without camo or the littlebirds)

Textures are already in the game, actually, they just need the hiddenselections added in configs.

It's just boring to add the setobjecttexture everytime i want to use them.

@Moon_chilD yeah, this will not work. Only animals can be used this way, other stuff is dependent on config changes

@Zukov checked PM and thanks!

@Bolo861 that is weird, I know that BI mixed it up with carrier lite. But I've fixed that, so it should work just fine and last time I've check that, it worked without problems.

@Bolo861 that is weird, I know that BI mixed it up with carrier lite. But I've fixed that, so it should work just fine and last time I've check that, it worked without problems.

I checked it once again with only @ASCZ Missing Content mod active and the result was the same, missing black light plate carrier model so is definitely this mod, although I checked it only in Virtual arsenal.

Regards.

Weird indeed, I did exactly the same and it was alright. Could you please send me screenshot or even rpt log? I'm not sure how to reproduce this problem.

@EvroMalarkey Thank You for prompt response and interest. Here s a screen as You can see "Carrier Lite (Black)" when worn doesn t show on unit model.

view.php?pic=14wd3pe&s=8

and here is my rpt log:

http://host1gb.net.pl/download.php?file=12571ab0914e8e72ad5c59303c522267

Polish hosting please wait few seconds and click download.

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Here is the screen:

http://pl.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=14wd3pe&s=8

Edited by Bolo861

Found it and I didn't notice it, because it was working in our collection of mods. Some weird things happened, because I have no idea what make it work in the first place.

Anyway there was missing hiddenSelection definition and I've fix it, so it should be alright now.

Hotfix 1.0.1

GOOGLE DRIVE

STEAM WORKSHOP

Edited by EvroMalarkey

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!