4uVNqnQ.png

Version 2.0

Description:

This pack adds 37 new faces to your game and also unlocks faces from campaign.

Download:

The mod can be found on these official release mirrors:
ARMAHOLIC
WITHSIX

STEAM WORKSHOP

GOOGLE DRIVE

Gallery:

vZHXsYP.pngc0Gkgz0.pngorccbqi.png

Full Gallery Link

Classnames Link

Edited by taurus4k
Update
  • Like 5

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Edited by Guest

Thanks for a mirror, just hope for PWS link as well.

New mod 1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@Taurus;

At your service :)

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and soon also publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Edited by Sonsalt6

10000000000000000000000000 thanks bro !!!!!! This was exactly what I was looking for !!!

OMG this is it, it's happening now...custom faces for Arma 3 XD

Just a question: the vanilla ones will be visibles for everyone or just the ones using this mod ?

Outstanding work Taurus! Regards from a fellow face-man.

Keep 'em coming!

EDIT:

I just found Victor Troska. Good man!

Edited by ZiR

Do you plan to enable the use also of the other vanilla campaign faces ? Kerry, for example, has 2 more faces (one for each chapter). I was personally working on something like this these days, you just did it before me^^ It would be great to know how you did it, just curious...

Thanks everyone for feedback :D

PWS link

thanks

Just a question: the vanilla ones will be visibles for everyone or just the ones using this mod ?

Since they are officially in game, they already had classname, they should work... if you type vanilla class in your "insertyournamehere".Arma3Profile -> face="Miller"; for example... it may even works, just dont edit your profile in-game menu.

Outstanding work Taurus! Regards from a fellow face-man.

Keep 'em coming!

EDIT:

I just found Victor Troska. Good man!

Thank you, I hope I see more from you as well :D

Do you plan to enable the use also of the other vanilla campaign faces ? Kerry, for example, has 2 more faces (one for each chapter). I was personally working on something like this these days, you just did it before me^^ It would be great to know how you did it, just curious...

Yeah I know about Kerry variants, maybe in another update I will add them too.

Awesome addon ! :)

Unfortunately, I have found a bug. Sometimes this happens with the heads from the campaign.

http://oi60.tinypic.com/14c766g.jpg (453 kB)

I don't know what caused it, because sometime it happens and sometimes it don't.

Yes I know about this bug, not sure how to fix it, i will speak to some people maybe they will know how to fix this.

Edited by Taurus4K

No problem.

Also I have one suggestion for your next update:

Maybe you could make some additional optional configs for the Custom face, with different normal map and rvmat, since with this one you can only make custom faces with facial hair :D I tried to make a custom face with camo and it didn't look well at all, because of the rvmat I think.

I don't recommend doing camo faces in Arma 3 since A3 faces are shine as clean metal, and facepaint looks weird on them with that shining, but give me some time I will try something.

Since they are officially in game, they already had classname, they should work... if you type vanilla class in your "insertyournamehere".Arma3Profile -> face="Miller"; for example... it may even works, just dont edit your profile in-game menu.

Tried yet. Doesn't work as they are disabled from BI to be used in MP. I was thinking about a script to change that, but I'm a noob at it...and your mod adds some more outstanding faces so yours is my choice :)

I'm happy now :bounce3:

Can I suggest something for the next update ? Tactical beards !!! And possibly some more blonde guys...you know, that english/nordic kind of faces. Arma 3 lacks of them, IMHO...

Oh too bad it didn't work :(

When I get time i will try to make new bunch of faces dont worry :D

Oh too bad it didn't work :(

When I get time i will try to make new bunch of faces dont worry :D

I think I'll never say enough thanks you for making custom faces a reality, at last. It's a stupid thing, Arma have some other much more important things to fix here and there...but custom faces were just a must for a milsim ;P

I look forward for the next update !!

I don't recommend doing camo faces in Arma 3 since A3 faces are shine as clean metal, and facepaint looks weird on them with that shining, but give me some time I will try something.

There are some mods out there who did a pretty good job with camofaces, maybe you can work together on a complete face-head mod :D

If I may make a request, I'd be grateful (more than I already am) if you'd make a tattooed version of the BIS Walsh face. Obviously you don't have to, just a request. Thanks!:)

Edited by themightykovacs

Is this mod dead ? It would be nice to have a key as I would like to use it on a dedicated server.

4uVNqnQ.png

Update 2.0

I know it has been 3 years since I released it, but nevermind that. Here is the promised update. Progress of the mod can be found on the GITLAB. Well see you all in next 3 years! (Joking I hope.)

Changelog:

• Added 10 new faces.
  • Improved old faces.
  • Unlocked more hidden faces.
  • Changed some stuff in config.
  • New logo of the mod.
  • New Server key.

Download:

GOOGLE DRIVE

STEAM WORKSHOP

New Gallery:

IMGUR