Sign in to follow this  
MDRZulu

Leaving ofp

Yeah well you know how it goes people are starting to not play ofp anymore and I am one of them. I just dont feel like playing it anymore and bf1942 is really fake but its way more fun and its easy actually get into an online game. Since I'm leaving I might as well get banned so I left something for you guys (especially denoir).

kitten.jpg

meooooooooooow meeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooow

I made the window really small so I didnt have to look at it.

oh man me and my 11 year old son were just looking at the forums when i saw this, my son ran to hiw room and hasnt come out since. that is really not cool.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (tnerb @ Sep. 22 2002,20:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">oh man me and my 11 year old son were just looking at the forums when i saw this, my son ran  to hiw room and hasnt come out since. that is really not cool.<span id='postcolor'>

OMG that is so sad its not even funny mad.gif

YOU BLINDED A SMALL CHILD YOU SICK F***!

What did Zulu post?

Oh, Brentk, consider yourself post restricted for 24h for that shit picture.

my son just came out of his room and mooned his mother like he saw from that pic. i will now have to use my real ultimate powers to destroy zulu.kidgarbage.jpg

I have been informed of your first picture MDRZulu. Consider yourself permanently banned from these forums.

Closing