Sign in to follow this  
gwiddik

General Questions

Hi, i've a few questions :

1st : Does this game run semi-online ? Is it possible to run it without an active network connection ?

2nd : Is it possible to download it and play it locally in a browser ?

Thank you

1) Not sure what you mean semi-online, but yes if you set Steam to run games offline...I'm not sure how as I did it only one time but yes, it's possible.

2) What do you mean ? You want to play Arma III into your browser ??

1) Not sure what you mean semi-online, but yes if you set Steam to run games offline...I'm not sure how as I did it only one time but yes, it's possible.

2) What do you mean ? You want to play Arma III into your browser ??

Gwiddik is talking about MiniDayZ, not ArmA III!

1) Yes, you can pull out your network wire after you started the game.

2) I don't think so. MiniDayZ consists of hell of a lot JavaScript files. All links, e.g. for redirecting when clicking "Start Surviving" are inside these minified files. You could download them all and setup your won webpage implementing them all, but you'd need to take care of all the links in there (alter them to work on your localhost) and that's too much effort in my eyes. But I get your point. ;)

Edited by Heeeere's Johnny!

Thx Johnny.

Fully answered.

Is there a command or trick to playing in full screen.

My game runs at about 1/3 size with black bars on the left and right, hi res mode just increases the height.

Very hard to play at such a small scale and makes all the loot look the same.

Hello cainhawk! Unfortunately the game was originally not meant to be played full screen on modern big PC monitors and therefore it is not possible at the moment. Maybe we will adjust that in future but can't promise you anything.

Hi ShoobieStomper! At the moment you cannot play with friends - only singleplayer with AI survivors. Maybe it'll change soon, but I can't really promise anything yet.

Hello i want to play with a friend multiplayer on our server. I can create server, I can join the server but my friend cannot. Is there any ports that i have to open ?