Sign in to follow this  
redarmy

serious issue with zeroing AI

Yeah so either my arma3 is modded too much that i broke something,or my AI are to incompetent to understand bullet drop.

Any scope in game now,that AI use,that dosent have a zeroing of over 300m for example,the AI wont engage spotted enemies over that range.No,they are happy to sit there eating led till they drop one by one.

If the optic has 500m,great,they will fire to that range,but absolutley no furthur than that.

Has arma always been like this?

Or is my game bugging out?

Im using bcombat,TPW,WWAI and a few other non ai mods.

This happens with ALL AI,not just my group.If someone could replicate id appreciate it.

Or explain a possible solution,that would be very welcome,because rite now i dont have solution and need to manually change each and every units weapon optic for scenarios im making.

Uhhh Arma

Remove mods until it gets fixed? That way you'll at least know what mod causes it.

Are bcombat, TPW, and WWAI all AI mods? It's pretty much a given that using multiple AI mods together will result in completely broken AI...

Remove mods until it gets fixed? That way you'll at least know what mod causes it.

Are bcombat, TPW, and WWAI all AI mods? It's pretty much a given that using multiple AI mods together will result in completely broken AI...

i will attempt to remove bcombat,but cant imagine its causing it.And none of those mods have known incompatibilities.(TPW has modular choices,so disabled some in favour of bcombat and vice versa)