Thanks for this. The download is worth it just to be able to get rid of the moaning while lightly injured but not injured enough to require a med pack. That always drove me nuts because there was no easy way to stop it.

Very true-it's a great addition to the mod. 

I wonder Haleks, since you were able to remove the injured sounds,are you able to  make an optional pbo that removes the creepy pervert breathing in your ear when you are fatigued? It's the main reason I play with a mod that disables fatigue-I just hate the sound so much :D

• Like 1

Very true-it's a great addition to the mod. 

I wonder Haleks, since you were able to remove the injured sounds,are you able to  make an optional pbo that removes the creepy pervert breathing in your ear when you are fatigued? It's the main reason I play with a mod that disables fatigue-I just hate the sound so much :D

No problemo. ;)

• Like 1

Update time!

9b6bZCJ.png

Changelog : Discipline v1.1
- Added HAL_NoBreathing.pbo file, disables the breathing sounds when fatigued, while leaving the fatigue simulation intact.
- Added HAL_NoContactReport.pbo file, disables all contact reports for all radio protocols except Chinese and Persian (bad guys always talk too much).

All files except HAL_discipline are optional and can be removed to tailor your experience.

License :
APL-SA: Arma Public License Share Alike (APL-SA)
Uploading Discipline on Steam Workshop is stricly forbidden.

Download :
drive_logo.png

Enjoy!

• Like 2

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey haleks , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Hi Haleks,

Wouldit be possible to remove the 'standing by' or 'waiting' report (when they go Ready) from troops as well, as this can be pretty annoying!

Yes, it's possible; I'll have dig through the configs and update this once it's done.

• Like 2

Ugh...

The moment you log on to request if the stupid breathing sounds could get removed and you find out you're a version behind and it's been fixed for over 5 months. :( F me man. Yikes.

Thanks, Haleks. I can't play without this anymore. 

• Like 1

Hi Haleks

Just a quick heads up,the mod seems to not be working for some custom voices,i didnt go through alot but i have noticed RHS have a few and i found one in particular,a custom female voice(which actually may be the only one) does not adhere to this mods functions.

Thank you for this mod!

May I make a request?

I play a lot of coop and my character is constantly calling out lines such as

...need more ammo

...I'm out

...out of ammo

...etc

Can these lines also be removed?

Thanks again

Hi Haleks,

Just started playing with Discipline again.  Would it be possible to neutralise 'waiting', 'ready' and 'standing by' please?  AI troops are so bloody annoying when using C2 by mad_cheese !!

EDIT:  Actually I found MRB_VoiceStop by MrBurns that does the job!  Using both mods now :)

@Haleks, can you do something about formation commands? I use AI mods which every few seconds command me to form wedge/form column... It is no problem for me not to receive such commands... Thx.

Pheww it's been a long time since I fiddled with those configs, but I'll take a look.

• Like 1

@haleks I never realized your mod existed - do you have a working download link to the latest version? The Google Drive links are dead and so is Armaholic. Thank you.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, xxbbcc said:

@haleks I never realized your mod existed - do you have a working download link to the latest version? The Google Drive links are dead and so is Armaholic. Thank you.

The link in the OP has been updated. 😉 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Dear Haleks. 

Thanks for making the mod. It seems your Google download link requires users to log in with a Google account, then send you a message. 

I'm hereby cross referencing that request, so you know it isn't spam. 

Thanks again,

MeM

Hi @Melody_Mike

I've removed that pesky security update on everything hosted on Google Drive (took me a long time, with that stupid UI they have). Can you download the file now?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1