randomslap

[WIP] Lockheed Martin's F35B Lightning II STOVL

When you place the plane down in the Editor will the aircraft be equipped with a Gunpod by Default? 

:dead:

Its not dead, he needs to update the USAF mod 

will this mod be separate from the us USAF mod. also will there be a RAF/RN (Royal Air Force/Royal Navy) texture for the F35-B for those British units.  

will this mod be separate from the us USAF mod. also will there be a RAF/RN (Royal Air Force/Royal Navy) texture for the F35-B for those British units.  

It uses the USAF weapons box, he said a few posts back that the gun pod is not in the current version 

I hope that atleast soon, the F35B can finally be released.

I seriously doubt it, seeing as how this 5th Gen aircraft is proprietary U.S. D.O.D. property. If youre a RAF enthusiast you should try the hew Eurofighter mod that has just been released. is the UK seriously not developing a 5th Gen fighter aircraft?

I seriously doubt it, seeing as how this 5th Gen aircraft is proprietary U.S. D.O.D. property. If youre a RAF enthusiast you should try the hew Eurofighter mod that has just been released. is the UK seriously not developing a 5th Gen fighter aircraft?

The Royal Navy/ Royal Air Force have got 138 F35Bs on order for use with the new QE class aircraft carriers.

Em about 10-20 countries are set to acquire the F35, its a NATO platform meaning its for sale to any NATO country. 

Besides Britain, because of our "special relationship" are able to build D.O.D property such as the F15C, D and SE whereas everyone else has to have it imported (even though we dont use the F15) 

Em about 10-20 countries are set to acquire the F35, its a NATO platform meaning its for sale to any NATO country. 

Besides Britain, because of our "special relationship" are able to build D.O.D property such as the F15C, D and SE whereas everyone else has to have it imported (even though we dont use the F15) 

Italy is manufacturing F35s parts, not only for itself but also for US and all the other countries. Still Italy can build it's own F35. And the software its only property of Lockheed Martin. 

Just to stop the argument here on Britain not being able to make F35s... We do partly BAE systems for the win

Actually a lot of British company's are making parts for the f35-b. rolls Royce engines for the planes will be built in the uk which is one of the biggest components plus the f35 helmet by BAE and our own bells and whistles.

Here is a little teaser of the F35B. More videos coming soon.

• Like 10

Looking very good Fuller!!

Fantastic. I've not been a massive fan of the Lightning until recently - suffice it to say, I've had my concerns alleviated! Looking forward to the mod being released!

This teaser keeps torturing me. Every two days i check this website and see this video.

• Like 1

Hey man,

I am the detachment commander for the 15th MEU's F35B detachment - we are currently using an in-house mod that is fairly out-dated and were wondering if we could get with you about doing some pre-testing or something along those lines for your mod?

Can get back to me via PM on forums or checkout the website at 15thmeu.net and send me a PM (Capt D. Hart)

Looks lovely. Are you planning to eventually make the F-35C? It'd be a great addition to the Nimitz, especially seeing as we don't have any F-18C/D mod (thus nothing to give to USMC pilots on the carrier :)).