randomslap

[WIP] Lockheed Martin's F35B Lightning II STOVL

so the settexture command ingame is too much for the game to handle using a service menu?

No, so the fuselage of the F35 is put in as a proxy. So the fuselage can't be modified. One solution that could work is just changing the textures of the rest other than the fuselage. I'm not sure how Fuller will deal with this issue.

Yup... pretty much. I know it's a down fall but that's the only way to implement other skins for the F35.

Not too big of a problem

Hopefully as Fuller has now finally returned, we may see the F35B released soon.

Nice!

I see the second one has the gun pod equipped. Will this disable the stealth advantages or can we use it safely? They said it has stealth characteristics. Also, what do you think of later adding a explosive effect to the gun, while maintaining the armor piercing effect, because contary to all other jets it uses APEX rounds instead of normal HE.

Ill have to see about the APEX effect. Yes the gun pod will disable the stealth effect as any external weapon would in real life. Ill have more pictures of it actually armed in a lil bit. It will have less weapons than the other two variants and will not be able to house the JDAM 2000 pounder in the inside or the JSOW on the inside.

Any chance you could look into the arming menu ? it seems to just crash the server when there is 20-30 people, it happened to us with F-35A multiple times. 

Any chance you could look into the arming menu ? it seems to just crash the server when there is 20-30 people, it happened to us with F-35A multiple times.

Looking into it now

I also need more information

I see that you replaced my canopy with the F35C's, but I like it! Keep it up!

Thanks. I do need to ask you something hit me on steam when you have a min

Looking into it now

I also need more information

So beautiful SGT ! 

Lockheed will be jealous :D !!!!

So what happened is that there was 35-40 people on the server and the moment I tried to re-arm the F-35A everyone got horrible d-synced and we were forced to restart the server. We ran again but the same thing happened. I'm not expert in those kind of things so its hard for me to say but it looks like it might be something with the re-arm system or the weaponry.  

We will see if F-35B will do that, maybe it will work better as it will be standalone. 

Plz dont ask for updates. I will post something when i have something. As of right now everything is complete and a Alpha will be coming out soon stay tuned.

• Like 2

As of right now everything is complete and a Alpha will be coming out soon stay tuned.

Nice will the C & B be released together in a pack? 

Plz dont ask for updates. I will post something when i have something. As of right now everything is complete and a Alpha will be coming out soon stay tuned.

Sorry, it is just that suddenly everything went silent. I did not intend to put you under pressure.

Greetings. I have finished preliminary work on the F35C and the F35B i am sending it to my teammates first for small test field and then i will be sending it out to the masses for a EXTREMELY ALPHA test. Look for the release this weekend.

• Like 6

Greetings. I have finished preliminary work on the F35C and the F35B i am sending it to my teammates first for small test field and then i will be sending it out to the masses for a EXTREMELY ALPHA test. Look for the release this weekend.

awesome fuller, always look forward to your releases

I apologize with everything that i am about the release. I realized that the release will have to have the new missilebox released also so i have postponed the Alpha test. The new missilebox has the gunpod in it while the current does not.